Wilkinson family in Page hall

No my dad didn't but the family that you are refering to I went to school with L my sister went to school with G - my now husband one of his previous school girlfriends was L - and many years later thou we didn;t realise at the time we bought that house. OMG what small world.

Are you from round that part of the world then?

Yes, used to live on firth park road. I have happy memories of that area.

• 4 years later...
Does anyone remember a family called Wilkinson that lived on Hinde House Lane number 68( I think). There names were Roy,Brian,Dora,Connie,Kath and Frank. Roy had a motorbike and possibly used to mend cars and bikes in their garage at the back of the house that lead out onto Williby Street. They attended the old Owler Brook School which is now Firvale School. Any info would be really helpful.

Hi there W.WILKINSON, i am new to the forum, but just read your thread on your namesakes. Well bryan is my brother-in-law, and last december had a stroke.he is living close to SHEFFIELD,and is having therapy at the moment.He has one son STEVE who lives close to WAKEFIELD,i am not sure where. DORA lived off LODGE LANE at ASTON, but passed away about 3/4 years ago. His brother FRANK,lives just north of L.A. CALIFORNIA.My wife and i, went with BRYAN and his wife (my wifes sister) to visit FRANK and his wife, a few years ago. You see we live in CANADA and BRYAN and my wifes sister were over visiting us,so we drove down to FRANKS. hope this has helped you somewhat in your search. eightlegger.Your welcome to call me.

• 2 years later...

eightlegger - I think you knew my relatives - Mary Ellen Wilkinson's mother was my great grandmother Annie Hammond.

I am keen to trace ME's family members, do you have any updated information please?

Thanks

---------- Post added 30-08-2013 at 11:36 ----------

Mary Ellen's mother was my great grandmother - Annie Hammond.

Do you have any up to date info about ME's family please?

Thanks

Archived