Karaoke in Sheffield?

Ditzy

Monday - I go to Westway, brill night, Andy is very funny and only £1.60 a pint - sing til 12 and every song in the world ever!

Thursday & Friday - The Crown - London Road. Mick is a darlin' and has an amazing sound system/mic setup. Alertnative for Friday is the Parish Oven in Thorpe Salvin - bit of a trek but a top top night.

Saturday - Mick again at The Birley in Mosborough.

No prizes but good atmospheres and great singers!

Not a lot of competitions up here to be honest - you should pop down to Birmingham - loads there. You can always guarantee the chap that turns up and sings "If your not the one" by Daniel Beddingfield will win - lost out 5 times now to somebody singing that - different blokes, different places.

Monday - I go to Westway, brill night, Andy is very funny and only £1.60 a pint - sing til 12 and every song in the world ever!

Thursday & Friday - The Crown - London Road. Mick is a darlin' and has an amazing sound system/mic setup. Alertnative for Friday is the Parish Oven in Thorpe Salvin - bit of a trek but a top top night.

Saturday - Mick again at The Birley in Mosborough.

No prizes but good atmospheres and great singers!

Not a lot of competitions up here to be honest - you should pop down to Birmingham - loads there. You can always guarantee the chap that turns up and sings "If your not the one" by Daniel Beddingfield will win - lost out 5 times now to somebody singing that - different blokes, different places.

Will see you tonight then fairy !

Would this be Andy J by any chance?!

I know, was in the Bedroom comp myself....the girl who won definitely wowed the crowd a lot so credit to her, and she had a good voice, and I think that's the thing, even if you can sing, if you don't get the crowd going as much as someone else, your chances aren't as good......never mind, we'll all be famous one day!

Will see you tonight then fairy !

Will I have seen you there some other time? I like outing forum members!

I won't be there tonight - all my friends are on holiday:(

I entered the bedroom competition but went on a bad night and there was loads of trouble and didn't stick around to see how I'd done for fear of my general safety! Last competition I entered I won and wound up at a dubious pub in doncaster for the semi final which was being judged by the manager of marks and spencer for some reason - 10 out of 30 semi finalists were to go through to the next round and they only put boys through!

Archived