What does everyone think of the Hallam FM night at republic / Crasher on a Sat night?

bobby22

hallam fm is a great station and always does a good job when out and about, debbie mac was particularly good.

however, being a complete shed, crasher is by far the worst venue in the country, so why hallam would risk tarnishing its name by having any association with such a bloody dump is beyond me!!!!

:thumbsup:

hallam fm is a great station and always does a good job when out and about, debbie mac was particularly good.

however, being a complete shed, crasher is by far the worst venue in the country, so why hallam would risk tarnishing its name by having any association with such a bloody dump is beyond me!!!!

:thumbsup:

Wonder if Scott has ever been done over / fallen out with Crasher? Either that or he works in a club thats not as good and feels the need to try poison everyone from there.

Wonder if Scott has ever been done over / fallen out with Crasher? Either that or he works in a club thats not as good and feels the need to try poison everyone from there.

lol, god no, not at all...

ive been crasher once, and hated it. nothing more, nor less.

this being an open forum, im sure it is more than acceptable for users to comment/share their opinions with other users.

i wouldnt quite call a few harmless comments, 'poison' - u drama queen.

;)

(ps. i have been on more than one occasion, when crasher was republic, and its on comparison with this, that i make my judgement)

lol, god no, not at all...

ive been crasher once, and hated it. nothing more, nor less.

this being an open forum, im sure it is more than acceptable for users to comment/share their opinions with other users.

i wouldnt quite call a few harmless comments, 'poison' - u drama queen.

;)

(ps. i have been on more than one occasion, when crasher was republic, and its on comparison with this, that i make my judgement)

Quite true Scott, good point well made.

Take it Crasher isn't you scene then? If not, what is?

Quite true Scott, good point well made.

Take it Crasher isn't you scene then? If not, what is?

oh i couldnt possibly comment, for fear of hijacking ur thread, and being accused of being poisonous at a later date :)

if ur not working on friday bobby, bring urself along to Climax @ sheffield uni... :)

Thanks for the invite scott, will see if i can make it. I've planned to go to this night on sat and not sure if i can handle 2 nights out in a row. Getting old now!! ha ha.

Archived