What does everyone think of the Hallam FM night at republic / Crasher on a Sat night?

bobby22

It's a travesty that a commercial radio station should be let into our former temple of trance. Guess e don't sell like it used to?

thats true! the temple is long gone now though, so i welcome all these **** Dj's, crap radio stations to play the cheesiest music they can possibly find to as many cheesy ravers they can squeeze in for free!! the place is its own downfall, no wonder its free to get in.

been to (modern day) CRASHER once...once only...and it was not pleasant....I think MINGDOM had a better selection of people than Crasher.....the once great Crasher now fills up with Kingdom rejects, drunk slappers with cheap skirts stuck up their butts...not impressed......quite frankly, not a place to go on the pull anymore......

i agree the republic is not a place to pull nemore. its full of people either up there own arse or dying to impress..focusing on everymove they do when they dance hoping they have a glimmer of a hope of pullin the girl across that is being eyed up by about ten guys.

Crasher is only every half-decent on a Monday night when the students are here. However, I went to the last Gatecrasher event with Markus Schulz & Armen Van Burren last bank holiday and that was fantastic. The music and the people. :thumbsup:

I totally agree with the last two posts though. Crasher has always been the same for years. Full of people pretending to be something they're not. It isn't a place to go and pull, simply because most of the time it's such an uncomftable place to be in due to the type of people that go in. Wannabes who fancy a change from Kingdom, Fashion victims who must have shares in USC and girls who walk around in groups of 4 in the standard "Uniform" of Diesel Jeans and a skimpy black top and acting like something you'll see out of Mean Girls.

I used to go in regular as clockwork about 5 years ago. I went in one friday night about a year or so ago and it was full of the same people that were in 5 years ago, still dying to impress and up their own arse.

Liquid in Rotherham is just the same with it's "Auidence".

I just like somewhere that's relaxed. Where I can have a few drinks, be in good company and great music with a few nice ladies floating about :)

Archived