Why must men always make the first move?

slimsid2000

well im goin to bed so i will be all naked. try not to burn yourself with those candels while your blindfolded :P

Sure I can't tempt you here?

Ah well, nothing ventured...

Wilf

NOTE: That slim is an example of making a first move, even if it is excessive to prove a point :P

Frankly I just cant be arsed with the whole "going on the pull routine" any more. The fact is, if you arent blessed with the greatest of looks, status or wallet capacity, you will struggle to pull a fit bird. Very sad, but very true. And yes, there is the adage "its the personality that counts" but folks, in a club or bar situation where first impressions are all, you arent going to wander over and talk to someone (and visa versa) on the basis they may have a good personality!

Then again, you could adopt the line that one of my mates used a while back on Ecclesall Road.

We were walking down past KFC and six girls were walking the other way. He stopped them and said

"you know, statistically, one of you wants to sleep with me, so which one is it?"

Amazingly, they all laughed. I have seen people lynched for less!!

So is it the consensus of opinion that if a girl doesn't smile and make eye contact with me then she is not interested?

But if she does smile and make some eye comtact then she may be interested and that I am expected to approach her rather tha wait for her to approach me?

Sensible answers please and please keep on topic. This thread is about me asking for i fo about a specific issue. if you want to flirt with each other start your own threads.

...Sensible answers please and please keep on topic. This thread is about me asking for i fo about a specific issue. if you want to flirt with each other start your own threads.

Nice. Where's your sense of humour, Sid? That's the way to go about getting folk to help you out :roll: .

Nice. Where's your sense of humour, Sid? That's the way to go about getting folk to help you out :roll: .

I am not without a sense of humour but this is a subject i treat with upmost seriousness as it is very important to me.

I would be very helpfully if people could answer the specific questions as this wouls give me useful info.:thumbsup:

Archived