Why must men always make the first move?

slimsid2000

Erm....

Hello......erm...

I was just.....erm......watching you from across the room there and...

Im not a stalker or anything, Im ... I was just....and I thought,,,,you know...

That we could.... sort of.... go out and.... you know...

Pisss off?

Ok...

i think the way a woman makes the first move, if she does is the way she looks at you. if a woman gives me the look i would go up to her if shes attractive (or has big boobs and a nice batty). if i found a woman attractive i would linger around her to see if she notices me if she doesnt i would think she is not interested so i probably wouldnt approach or if i did wouldnt be very confident.

if a random bloke came up to me and told me i was sexy, i think id probably be asking when he last went to specsavers! lol

So do you not really look like THAT picture then? It was you wasn't it? Perhaps I'm confused, but THAT was moist. Erm, can I use the word moist on a family forum?

So do you not really look like THAT picture then? It was you wasn't it? Perhaps I'm confused, but THAT was moist. Erm, can I use the word moist on a family forum?

"Moist", blip? That was rather too much information, thank you. (Bleurgh!)

:hihi:

i dont know what picture youre talking about :confused:

now im concerned- please pm me rather than post on here, cheers!

sophie

x

I think he means your avatar :)

i wish that was me, unfortunately its not.

its the fantasticly beautiful and glamorous mrs marilyn manson, the one and only dita von teese.

blimey, if i looked like her, id be fighting them off with a soiled stick! :hihi:

sophie

x

Archived