Aerial Photos of Sheffield

docmel

Not sure if this should be in the expats section so if the mods want to move it thats ok.

I came across this website surfing the 'net and spent far too much time looking at it. The man who runs the site has a fascination with Aerial photography and it looks like he is touring the North of England, just taking good quality pictures from his private aircraft.

The link below takes you to the latest set of photos of Sheffield but there is an archive where there are some more pics a few years older.....but if you then navigate to the site's home page you will see how much work he has done - as I said I spent ages looking - there are literally hundreds of pictures

Well worth a visit and one of the best web sites I have seen

http://www.webbaviation.co.uk/gallery/v/sheffield/

• 1 year later...
Not sure if this should be in the expats section so if the mods want to move it thats ok.

I came across this website surfing the 'net and spent far too much time looking at it. The man who runs the site has a fascination with Aerial photography and it looks like he is touring the North of England, just taking good quality pictures from his private aircraft.

The link below takes you to the latest set of photos of Sheffield but there is an archive where there are some more pics a few years older.....but if you then navigate to the site's home page you will see how much work he has done - as I said I spent ages looking - there are literally hundreds of pictures

Well worth a visit and one of the best web sites I have seen

http://www.webbaviation.co.uk/gallery/v/sheffield/

try downloading virtuall earth you can look anyware in the world

real close up good program

Archived