Thundercliffe Grange. Sheffield.

• 9 months later...
I worked there till it closed, alot of the patients went to the young disabled unit at rotherham district general hospital.The older ones went to middlewood. I cant believe some of the thing that went on there, and yes I saw the grey lady she only walked the one upstairs corrider.I remember most of the nurses and patients there,what is it you want to know.

Hi there Megussa, my brother John Harrop was in the home about 1967 to 1970 and he passed away there? Do you remember him, he had Blond Hair and as a baby he had contracted Menningitis which as it had been mis-diagnosed by the local GP and not caught in time it duly left him with Brain Damage. Any information would be appreciated, thanks

Mark Harrop

• 8 months later...

Valerie Roe ... when we were young before we moved frm sheffield my late husband and I wanted to but Thun. Grange but couldn't unfortunately find the money, realistically I don't know what we would have done with it so praps as well it was massive inside!

• 4 months later...
I worked there till it closed, alot of the patients went to the young disabled unit at rotherham district general hospital.The older ones went to middlewood. I cant believe some of the thing that went on there, and yes I saw the grey lady she only walked the one upstairs corrider.I remember most of the nurses and patients there,what is it you want to know.

in 68/69 i last saw my sister,at thundercliffe. her name is/was elizabeth rose capell.i was thirteen at the time. i am now 56.does anyone have any info about lizzy :thumbsup:

Archived