Indoor Climbing (Foundry perhaps)

Wondering if there are any lone climbers out there. I do some bouldering at the Uni sports centre, but don't have anyone to climb with, so I've not gone to the Foundry yet.

If anyone is up for indoor climbing at the foundry (or other venue if you know of any), pm me. Don't need to be very experienced, just looking for someone to climb/belay with, evenings or weekends.

Ryan

Reet Mate!

I am living in Sheffield this year having moved from Cumbria!

Haven't been climbing for a while because I stopped when we had foot and mouth but if you want to meet up at the foundry for a climb that sounds like a plan!

I have been once before, its quite slick but I am way out of practice and need to get back into it!

Bang me a mail on

shepherdjack77@hotmail.com

If your interested!

Cheers

Jack

Freaky! I was just gona post a message about the fact I have no one to climb with! It’s most upsetting!

I’m not exactly a pro tho! I’m in my 1st year at uni in shef, from London. i've only been bouldering a few times to a place in London (mile end), but my friends at home are so much more keen on that sort of thing so i’ve always got someone to go with. Whereas here, I would have to drag people kicking and screaming, and even then they'd probably come with me once and hate it! So I’ve not even had the guts to go to the usport matrix by myself!

Don’t think I’m a complete novice, but I don’t have equipment such as shoes etc, i’ve always just hired them, and stolen my brother’s chalk!

So if n e one fancies bouldering, even if it’s just to have a laugh at me!

My email is krix_85@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Christine xx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived