Sheffield on a wednesday night?

Ha3el

what clubs are on on a wednesday? mate is coming up to visit so will be having a good drinking session and onto a club. i know leadmill is on and chances are we'll end up there but just wondered if there are any alternatives? i know corp do skool disco but dunno how busy it is at this time of year? does anyone go regularly to know as i liked it last time went but dont wanna go somewhere if its really quiet. is there anything much else on? want summat that stays open as late as possible and not too pricey but that does not play 70s or 80s rubbish!

also if anyone is about then you are welcome to join us :thumbsup:

hazel xx

Go here, it'll tell ya: http://www.alive.co.uk

bring the pull down menu on the please choose at the top, select clubkulture. Then bring the pull down where it says choose your listings, select sheffield/south yorkshire. select the day you want. It'll give you a list of places, pubs as well.

SHEFFIELD - NIGHTCLUBS

Club XES - bar till 2am, music till 3am

Corporation - “(the original) SKOOL DISCO” (room 1) cheesy pop, (room 2) indie garage, (room 3) chillin’

Gatecrasher - “FINESE”

Kingdom - “HALLAM UNION STUDENT NIGHT”

Leadmill - “TAKE ME OUT” indie anthems, (room 2) ‘Scandalous’ pop & r'n'b

Go here, it'll tell ya: http://www.alive.co.uk

bring the pull down menu on the please choose at the top, select clubkulture. Then bring the pull down where it says choose your listings, select sheffield/south yorkshire. select the day you want. It'll give you a list of places, pubs as well.

SHEFFIELD - NIGHTCLUBS

Club XES - bar till 2am, music till 3am

Corporation - “(the original) SKOOL DISCO” (room 1) cheesy pop, (room 2) indie garage, (room 3) chillin’

Gatecrasher - “FINESE”

Kingdom - “HALLAM UNION STUDENT NIGHT”

Leadmill - “TAKE ME OUT” indie anthems, (room 2) ‘Scandalous’ pop & r'n'b

thanks for that - very helpful! :D:thumbsup:

didnt know that site was even there - or that creasher was open on a weds

thanks again,

hazel xx

Archived