Searching for my sister

can anyone help?

looking for a TRACY ANN BOLSOVER (probably different surname now) who used to live at winn gardens, D.O.B. 7TH AUGUST 1968 parents, HARRY AND MARGERET BOLSOVER:help:

my mother & dad used to live in the bottom block near them ,so did my sister &

brother in law & later my daughter & son in law. I will make enquiries for you. did you know the Tarrant family then harry & barbara & kids peter paul harry richard magerat,janet & carol?

can anyone help?

looking for a TRACY ANN BOLSOVER (probably different surname now) who used to live at winn gardens, D.O.B. 7TH AUGUST 1968 parents, HARRY AND MARGERET BOLSOVER:help:

The good news is I know somebody who knows where your sister now lives.

they see her & talk to her regularly.You will have to make 5 posts before I can send you a private message,because you don't want me to post private info

on a public forum Steve aka Appolo

thanks for replying;can you explain what 5 posts are, new to this technology stuff.dont want to hurt or upset her just wondered whether she is aware i may be her sister if i have the correct lady.there is things i could pass on via yourself or some other neutral person to verify whether this may be her or some one totally different

thank you

linda

Your post number is currently at 2 fishcake- it's how many times you've entered a comment on the forum. New members can't send private messages until they've posted 5 times. The solution to this is to browse the rest of the forum and contribute to some of the other threads- once you're above 5 posts you can send and receive private messages (PMs) so you can exchange personal information with Apollo without it having to appear in public.

• 7 years later...
  • 8 years later...