Your favourite shop.. and why?

Em-ily

Silly question, but does it have to be a Sheffield shop? Mine is Borders, though I don't think there's a branch in Sheffield.

I love the atmosphere, the wide selection of books and magazines, and the ability to sit down with a latte once you've done your shopping.

I like Lush as there is always something new, the smell is lovely, the assistants are nice, it makes you feel like you are treating yourself but it's only a few pounds and its against animal testing.

I also like The Body shop for all the above reasons and for its Community trade policy as well!

top shop for their jeans and skirts

new look for their shoes

quiz and west one for their dresses and tops

Next for kids clothes

Asda for food

Argos for anything and everything

do you just mean physical shops or websites/brands also? for instance i like abercrombie for their skirts and leg avenue for their fancy dress outfits but both cannot be bought directly and have to be purchased through online 3rd party retailers - such as pinktarget.com for the leg avenue stuff (although that site has recently been taken down)

hazel xx

In Sheffo, my vote goes to Forever Changes Record Shop in Hunters Bar....

one of the few proper record outlets in the city left....top range of vinyl, nice location, friendly, helpful staff and reasonably priced...was happy for them to relieve me of 30 nicker sat afternoon! :)

in response to other peoples posts...think 'Borders' would be a great addition to the city, their range of books and (music) magazines is top drawer. Used to love Fopp and think its great for cheap cds/books/dvds but gutted they don't sell records no more.....ah the days of wandering upstairs for a bit of banter and a few tunes!

Archived