Your favourite shop.. and why?

Em-ily

Pops Supermarket:

here:

...in my opinion there's only one supermarket in Sheffield worth going to: Pop's on Nether Edge corner. You may not be able to get red pepper humous and the latest DVD, but you can buy 29p noodles and Spiderman on VHS for £1.99.

Props, too, to Spin City, for Andy and Pauline's encyclopaedic knowledge of proper music. Lowlife used to be my favourite shop when it was on Hickmott, but you don't get as good a view of girls' asses out of the window upstairs at The Harley.

I went into Prego the other day and was very impressed with their wares. Good stuff.

Does Elif count as a shop?

I like the post apocalyptic vibe of the shops down London Rd. end of Abbeydale Rd., like JF Mawson, or the equally bizarre John Carr & Co. Electrical. I think my fascination with these is somewhat morbid, though - pondering, as I do, the mental health of their owners.

Elevator was my favourite clothes shop ever!

I like the post apocalyptic vibe of the shops down London Rd. end of Abbeydale Rd., like JF Mawson, or the equally bizarre John Carr & Co. Electrical. I think for fascination with these is somewhat morbid, though - pondering, as I do, the mental health of their owners.

QUOTE]

yer man on London Road that runs that place next to Steers is definately kitted out for the next civil war/nuculear fall out/return of the students....that place reminds me of the nazi in that film 'Falling Down' when he takes Michael Douglas into the back of the shop and there's a whole arsenal back there!

Archived