Your favourite shop.. and why?

Em-ily

For clothes I generally like TK Max - lots of different brands under one roof - I have trouble finding clothes that fit and usually end up doing a 5 mile hike of the city centre - TK's saves my poor feet.

I used to like The Lanes in the hell esp Funky Monkey, but I haven't been there in a while as find if more and more difficult to get the motivation and patience for a trip to the hell!

When the forum first opened many moons ago - I loved that place - there were some really funky things to be had - stopped visiting when it went lable crazy so to speak.

Food shopping, Tesco is cheapest but Sainsburys generally have exactly what you want!

I like Lush as there is always something new, the smell is lovely, the assistants are nice, it makes you feel like you are treating yourself but it's only a few pounds and its against animal testing.

Same here! I LOVE LUSH! :love:

My favourite product of theirs has to be the "Snow Fairy" shower gel... Oh wow its gorgeous! Pink, glittery and smells of sweeties! I'll cry when it runs out, no kidding!

Same here! I LOVE LUSH! :love:

My favourite product of theirs has to be the "Snow Fairy" shower gel... Oh wow its gorgeous! Pink, glittery and smells of sweeties! I'll cry when it runs out, no kidding!

I'll have to try that one! :thumbsup: I like the Rockstar soap, cream candy bath and fluffy pink mules for the same reasons!!:hihi:

I'll have to try that one! :thumbsup: I like the Rockstar soap, cream candy bath and fluffy pink mules for the same reasons!!:hihi:

Creamy candy is mmmmm divine! :D I find the shower gel to be more economical though, as the candy bar only does like 2 baths, or one very extravagant one... whereas the shower gel does loaaaaads of shower/baths :D

It has to be Ken Spelman, Micklegate, York. The most evocative bookshop ever, creaky floorboards, slightly musty smell, great books at decent prices, old prints of Yorkshire. I visited that shop as a toddler and fell in love with it, the atmosphere in the place is unique. Then again, perhaps its just me.:roll:

top shop for their jeans and skirts

new look for their shoes

quiz and west one for their dresses and tops

Next for kids clothes

Asda for food

Argos for anything and everything

do you just mean physical shops or websites/brands also? for instance i like abercrombie for their skirts and leg avenue for their fancy dress outfits but both cannot be bought directly and have to be purchased through online 3rd party retailers - such as pinktarget.com for the leg avenue stuff (although that site has recently been taken down)

hazel xx

You do know Argos is full of chavs right? All buying their bling bling from the Elizabeth Duke counter.

And no, I do not before anyone starts.

It has to be Ken Spelman, Micklegate, York. The most evocative bookshop ever, creaky floorboards, slightly musty smell, great books at decent prices, old prints of Yorkshire. I visited that shop as a toddler and fell in love with it, the atmosphere in the place is unique. Then again, perhaps its just me.:roll:

Try the bookshop on that road that runs along the top of Devonshire Green (don't know what it's called) that shop has a similar atmosphere.

Archived