Urban Gorilla Query - Bank Holiday Sunday

There's a few of us going to the Sunday Bank Holiday gig at Urban Gorilla in a few weeks, and the website mentions it is at The Fez / Pravda.

I have been working away from Sheffield for a while now, so am slightly out of the loop. Could someone explain exactly what this means? Is there a new club adjacent to the existing place? My slightly sketchy recollection is that Fez was or is part of Po Na Na?

Cheers.

Pravda has just been renamed from Sutra and before that it was Ponana. It is actually in the same building as The Fez Club. Occasionally for special events, the venue is opened as one 2 room venue. We did this for our May bank holiday special and it was one of our best ever nights. The venue works really well with 2 rooms. Hope that helps! (PS more info is on our website - http://www.urban-gorilla.co.uk).

Ah....

I always thought Urban Gorilla was a night held at Club Zero (opposite that fried chicken place)

Or am I getting even more confused?!

It was mike - it's been at loads of different places, but when Zero changed to The Plug, UG moved to the Students Union and also The Room. Sutra or Pravda or whatever it's called is downstairs from Room. Postcode for room is S1 4HS, but doesn't give an entirely accurate location on multimap!

It was mike - it's been at loads of different places, but when Zero changed to The Plug, UG moved to the Students Union and also The Room. Sutra or Pravda or whatever it's called is downstairs from Room. Postcode for room is S1 4HS, but doesn't give an entirely accurate location on multimap!

As in the same building where Scuba is / was held?

Archived