Holt family from Brightside

Hi Paul yes Marion Birchenough maiden name after Marion Wood she was brought up at 61 limpsfield road had a sister called sadie.

Trevor Wood Son

i only knew marian and her son and daughter. marian was a nice lady last time i saw marion she had moved in to a flat near medowhall

Edited by paul0726

Ok well mum past away 2000 she had a heart attack dont think she really new what had happened as it would be that fast, she had just got off the bus from shoping at firth park I used to take her shoping but had been on nights that week and she told me I need my sleep it was same when she was working as a nurse hi.

so am the son trevor live on my own now no problem just trying to get the family tree sorted out. funny thing is I was just getting to realy know her more as a person the just a loving mum hi.

and then blink of an eye there gone never mind this is why am trying to sort out the family tree as my 2 children live in london now with the ex wife so poeple travel more than they use you.

thanks for coming back Paul give us a clue who you or hi.

Trevor

Ok well mum past away 2000 she had a heart attack dont think she really new what had happened as it would be that fast, she had just got off the bus from shoping at firth park I used to take her shoping but had been on nights that week and she told me I need my sleep it was same when she was working as a nurse hi.

so am the son trevor live on my own now no problem just trying to get the family tree sorted out. funny thing is I was just getting to realy know her more as a person the just a loving mum hi.

and then blink of an eye there gone never mind this is why am trying to sort out the family tree as my 2 children live in london now with the ex wife so poeple travel more than they use you.

thanks for coming back Paul give us a clue who you or hi.

Trevor

i was always nicking your mothers mint from over the wall, and drove a viva

• 7 years later...

Hello Trevor,Just saw your post about your mum ,marriage still in contact with kids,I too am retired after 28years food testing lab then lab closed made redundant, tried part time van ironing collecting &delivery another lab but this was too intense,so back to van driver for a while until this was bought out  & went to hunters bar ah well.I am still married & live in chapeltown  lost mum & dad years ago & aunts &uncles such is life?all the best Ian