Anyone go to Hartley brook school?

I suggested name tags for the Attercliffe Liberal get together in March, but not enough time. For people who have n't seen each other for 50 years, appearances will be deceptive !

Hi glenn just been told next reunion at attercliffe libs will be on Saturday 14th November r

All the best

Pete

Hi Longchat, Is this re-union for ex Attercliffe or Hartley Brook pupils. As I have lived for many years away from the area could you also refresh my memory and tell me where is the Attercliffe Libs.

Hi AlSithee

as far is I know the reunion is for attercliffe darnall and s9 people

attercliffe libs is on the corner of beverley street and attercliffe road,just past the old swimming baths heading towards town

Pete:

thanks for the info re the next reunion Nov 14.

Al, if you recall where the Adelphi was, the Liberal Club is almost opposite that on Attercliffe Rd. Its between the closest pubs, the Greyhound and the Travellers, on same side of the road.

As far as I know everyone is welcome to the reunion, including Darnall, etc. Even pupils from Hatfield House Lane school !

The reason Hartley Brook pops up all the time is many of us from Brightside and Attercliffe

attended this school !

I still think the name tags are a good idea !

Best,

Glenn

Hi Glenn, Thanks for the info, I know exactly where you mean and if at all possible I will attend. As you say, name tags would be a great idea. Regards

---------- Post added 01-11-2015 at 22:55 ----------

What time does the re-union start, anybody know?

• 10 months later...
Hi beatlejuice/ Ditto to xenia - who are you? pm me if you prefer.

Hi mickr,

Sorry but haven't been on this site for years. My name is Trevor Jackson. Started at HB in 1958 and left in 1963. My best mates in the last year there were Jim Haywood who lived on Champion Close and Brian Steers who lived down Attercliffe (past Staniforth Rd). I played for the school football team and cricket team. I've got some team photos from that time. Also still got some Clock Tower magazines. Stayed on to do RSA's in the fifth form. Got some decent results in the end.

regards