Anyone go to Hartley brook school?

but you lived on godric road didnt you. still cant think who you are, but i'll guess youmay know who i am when i tell you who my 1st boyfriend was..he lived on godric road but hes dead now bless him..it was paul hessey. did you know him.

Yeah i remember Paul. Didn't he have a stutter? I did hear a few year ago that he'd passed away :(

This is makin me think lol......Wanna pm me with your surname if you don't wanna stick it in the thread?

yes he did have a stutter. caused by being in a car accident when he was very young.but do you know who i am yet. cos i certainly cant think who you are. what year wereyou born, i'll know then whether you were above or below my year at school, or is that too personal.

Not at all. Was born in '68. Need to shoot off in a few but will send u email if we don't get to the bottom of this lol

yes i went i can also remember mr poulton, he has sadly passed away, and also mr patterson i thought he was great, my little girl goes there now and it is nothing like it use to be, can u remember the teams we use to have? i was in the jaguar team