Premium Bonds - National savings

BullerBoy, thats an interesting point, when you look at the list of winners there do seem to be clusters of recent purchasers winning rather older bonds and there are geographical clusters as well. Sour grapes on my part though, I just want Mr/s Millionaire knocking on my door, not greedy!!

I found that if you havn't won anything for a while withdraw then and re invest them and a few 25s may start to roll in again.
You are exactly right........I have done it! I think "winnings" are carefully metered out by computer. Maybe the whole thing will be exposed one day!

• 2 months later...

Its that time of the month again, the winners are not posted on line yet, but Mr Millionaire will have been out to the lucky million pound winner! If it was you would you tell many people and how would you spend the money, if I cant sleep, I often imagine its me, but get into all sorts of difficulties sharing it out and end up falling asleep, so a result of sorts.

Its that time of the month again, the winners are not posted on line yet, but Mr Millionaire will have been out to the lucky million pound winner! If it was you would you tell many people and how would you spend the money, if I cant sleep, I often imagine its me, but get into all sorts of difficulties sharing it out and end up falling asleep, so a result of sorts.

ho yes they are posted on line now,:clap::bigsmile:

Meant to say, they are not posted online until the 4th working day of each month, rahter than not at all!

---------- Post added 05-02-2014 at 15:09 ----------

WOOOOOOOOoooooooo, I've won!!!!, not a million but £25 and my OH has won the same........might spend it all on sweets and cake, yum

• 3 months later...
I usually win something, never over 100quid tho.

Me too. I used to get several wins each month but they cut interest rates and it's just around £25/month these days. Not so long ago it was 2/3 per month with the odd £100 for good measure.

Archived