Blusky - Chesterfield promotion team is recruiting new DJ's

discodown

Blusky is expanding. we're currently in negotiations with at least 2 new venues possibly 3, 1 of which we hope will take us to sheffield so we can spread the blusky ethos further.

this is tremendously exciting but its also a nice problem to have. We can't be everywhere at once so we need some new talent. We need some young, hungry, enthusiastic DJ's to come and see us and tell us exactly why we should use them.

Ideally you'll have little experiance of playing live, blusky is not about established DJ's we want to bring some new talent forward, we want to give some people a chance. We don't want a cd. A cd is not a reflection of your ability, you can practise it again and again until you get it right which is not something you can do live.

Attitude is more important than ability. We'll take you and give you opportunities we'll bring you into the organisation we'll show you how we do everything basically we're looking long term. We don't want to be the kind of promoters who use people, we want to give people a good grounding in the industry and we want to change the cutthroat culture that helps nobody.

Basically all you need to do is come down to one of our nights, introduce yourself, hang out with us for a night then we'll talk about you and if we ask for your number then you'll get an opportunity to play for us.

THIS IS NOT A DJ COMPETITION. You won't have to play for free, we aren't interested if you can bring 150 mates down all we want to know is that you love the music and you want to share your love with an audience.

This is a serious appeal. We need more DJ's come say hello, come take an opportunity.

Sounds very interesting.

I'm looking for a break at the moment and have been sending demos off left right and centre lately. I'd love to come down and see what it's all about. Any idea where the venue will be yet?

Also, what sort of music policy are you looking for?

Sounds very interesting.

I'm looking for a break at the moment and have been sending demos off left right and centre lately. I'd love to come down and see what it's all about. Any idea where the venue will be yet?

Also, what sort of music policy are you looking for?

we already have one venue. erotica on marsden street and we're 99.5% sure of getting a second.

a third venue in sheffield looks good at the moment and possibly a fourth is on the cards. can't say too much at this point because it might not happen but basically we need people!

music policy is house

Archived