Name of Florrie Burnand

Arfer Mo

Hi Arthur, my grandma was Ivy Burnand before she was married. A cousin of mine did some research into her family tree and found a few more relations. It's not a very common name. If I get chance I'll find out what I can but the ones in Sheffield, or most of them, were somehow related. Why do you ask? x

Hi Arthur, just found out we have buried somewhere in a loft, a family tree giving quite a few details regarding the Burnand family. What we do know is that my great grandparents and my great great grandparents were all connected, or ran some kind of steel works, like little mesters. Apparently they were quite a big name in Sheffield many years ago. I'll try and find out a bit more from other members of my family. xx

Hi Arthur, my grandma was Ivy Burnand before she was married. A cousin of mine did some research into her family tree and found a few more relations. It's not a very common name. If I get chance I'll find out what I can but the ones in Sheffield, or most of them, were somehow related. Why do you ask? x

Hi There, dont know if i have replied before but my mother was florrie burnand who i never met i was born 1924 if you can help cheers arthur.

Hello Arthur, Florrie Bernand was related to my dad Dennis Whiteley, he had a brother called Maurice and a sister called Ethel, her married name is Puttergill, I don't know what relation she was to them but I remember her when I was little, I think her birthday was either 6th, 7th or 8th of March

Hello Arthur, Florrie Bernand was related to my dad Dennis Whiteley, he had a brother called Maurice and a sister called Ethel, her married name is Puttergill, I don't know what relation she was to them but I remember her when I was little, I think her birthday was either 6th, 7th or 8th of March

Hi, Do you mean bernand or burnand ? the name Dennis Whitely rings a bell, was he a pitsmoor lad if so what age, if you dont object to me asking, Arthur.

Arthur, sorry for the spelling mistake, my dad was born in 1922 or 1923, near Norfolk Bridge not far from Pitsmoor, he died 2 years ago so I can't really tell you much more, I know he went to Salmon Pastures School. I remember Florrie, when I was young she used to be at my aunties (Ethel) house quite a lot, she lived at the bottom of Prince of Wales Road. Hope this is of some use.

Sorry I should have told you my name is Ann

Arthur, sorry for the spelling mistake, my dad was born in 1922 or 1923, near Norfolk Bridge not far from Pitsmoor, he died 2 years ago so I can't really tell you much more, I know he went to Salmon Pastures School. I remember Florrie, when I was young she used to be at my aunties (Ethel) house quite a lot, she lived at the bottom of Prince of Wales Road. Hope this is of some use.

Sorry I should have told you my name is Ann

Hi Ann is it possible she was your maternal grandma. Arthur.

anyone know any Burnands of sheffield

My nan married my grandad who grew up in the east end of london as far as i know,his name was charles burnand born around 1925,he moved to sheffield where he met my nan & they had seven children,he passed away in 1989.

Archived