The Black Bull Ecclesfield

eric_the_man

as some of you may know, The Black Bull in ecco is closing down for a short time for a total re-fit.

the last night before this close is Sunday 3rd September. and what a night that is going to be.

I will be there giving you all the music and Karaoke you could wish for. music starts at 7.30pm till close and its going to be a late one. the theme for the evening is SCHOOL DISCO (not my choice, zoe's). you never know, she might even offer cut price drinks (well i'm hoping she does)

As you all know, The Black Bull used to be the place to be on a Sunday, lets all make it the same for the last night as im told that when it re-opens there will no longer be musical entertainment or even a pool table.

Hope to see you all there.

OH Before i forget, im there this Saturday evening again performing all you hits and favorite karaoke with thousands to choose from.

Martine

The Black Bull has got a new DPS (me) but is still owned by Punch Taverns. They're coming in to do the refurb and it will be shut for 2 months - the prospective grand opening is on or around the 9th November.

The refurb will consist of knocking walls down - putting in a kitchen and extending the bar. And yes the pool table is going, but there will still be some musical entertainment but maybe not quite like the kind that's been on lately!

As for the school disco - uniform is compulsory or you will risk being caned by the headmistress (me!) And there will be £1 bottles available but don't forget it's a school night!

See you there

Zoey

x

PS It's Shelly's birthday the following week so come and wish her happy birthday!

Archived