Best Pizza in Sheffield?

jofo80

There's one girl who works there who just makes me feel weak - dark blonde/mousey hair (the typical Italian version of blonde) and mediterranean looks - brown eyes...phew!

Remembering ...... drooling ........ her ......... drooling .......... drooling ........

Although I do like the pizza's where I work (Pepe') I think Yummy Hut on Ecclesall Road does some of the best pizza's in town too, although best Pizza I ever had was in a Gypsy Pizzaria in a Strasbourg backstreet! :)

Yummy hut does excellent pizzas IMO. My housemate once found me asleep on the sofa cuddling a donner meat pizza. Not something I make a habit of, you understand - I'd usually just eat it. Well, I hadn't eaten any solids for about 30 hours and needed something to soak up the booze. Ah, happy times.

Can't remember the name of the place Jake, but it was quite cheap so there's a chance it could have been the same place. Will need to brush up on my Italian before I go back though lol

Archived