Zero at aqua

Last friday was the first time zero was at club AQUA (roundhouse)

I had the best nite of my life.

They had simone live singing who also sang at zero on newyearseve and they had a couple of excellent mcs on the stage which added an extra touch to the nite.

Inside the room is much larger than i remembered but even though it was still packed by 2am.

They also have a smaller room which plays a different selection of tunes but the sound quality is no where near as good in the larger room.

AQUA is now only open for the last friday of every month so make sure you get ur sen down. Do not miss out on a banging nite out.

Nuff respect to all tha massive yeah. Love that massive. Love that massive.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by steelcitybab

ye it was a good nite

def going to the next 1!

£7 tikets b4, or £10 on door

big ang was good aswell

don't forget to visit the bar 101 if your going out before.....we are the closest pub to aqua that plays the same tunes....we were proper packed last friday we had to shut the doors about 10pm..bangin

Originally posted by kirky

don't forget to visit the bar 101 if your going out before.....we are the closest pub to aqua that plays the same tunes....we were proper packed last friday we had to shut the doors about 10pm..bangin

i no sum1 dat works there

stacey!

Originally posted by simjns

check my last thread under the roundhouse there you will find more info that might please a few

Yo mr simjns dude are u a bigish guy with blondy/brown hair.

I know u have something to do with aqua and if its u i was talking to u the last friday at aqua.

Could u get me on guest list please???????

Originally posted by nichelover

Yo mr simjns dude are u a bigish guy with blondy/brown hair.

I know u have something to do with aqua and if its u i was talking to u the last friday at aqua.

Could u get me on guest list please???????

can i b on it 2 plz!!!!

Archived