Photos from Hustle Saturday 12th August

dimitrysoul

The photos are all of the Punx Phunk Boutique where we had Strydom and Carline playing. Coxy was playing for an hour earlier.

Parky was in the Cocoa Lounge when most of those photos were taken and it was rockin. Possibly my favourite set that he's done for us.

Hopefully Ill get the photos from the Cocoa Lounge today and ill post them up

What do you want to know?

Its our new home. It feels like home again which is something I dont think we've had since the early days at .Zero.

More importantly our old customers have found us again and by all accounts they love it. Its good to have them back.

I think there were some that felt we'd moved into a bar but once inside you realise that a lot of work has gone into making it feel clubby (is that a word?). ...4am licence helps of course and when I left about 3:50am there was still about 300 in!

Regardless of the decor, as Ive said before, its the people that make a club not the building.

Case in point, we put some 1st class DJs on at GC1 put couldnt get the old Hustle regulars in and therefore I dont recall ever feeling the Hustle 'vibe' there.

So there we have it. We have 2 rooms to play with now with the Cocoa Lounge providing deep, soulful and funky house and the Punx Phunk Boutique doing all things dark dirty and electro.

Hopefully we'll see you soon mate cause it must be at least 12 months since I saw you and the missus.

What do you want to know?

Its our new home. It feels like home again which is something I dont think we've had since the early days at .Zero.

More importantly our old customers have found us again and by all accounts they love it. Its good to have them back.

I think there were some that felt we'd moved into a bar but once inside you realise that a lot of work has gone into making it feel clubby (is that a word?). ...4am licence helps of course and when I left about 3:50am there was still about 300 in!

Regardless of the decor, as Ive said before, its the people that make a club not the building.

Case in point, we put some 1st class DJs on at GC1 put couldnt get the old Hustle regulars in and therefore I dont recall ever feeling the Hustle 'vibe' there.

So there we have it. We have 2 rooms to play with now with the Cocoa Lounge providing deep, soulful and funky house and the Punx Phunk Boutique doing all things dark dirty and electro.

Hopefully we'll see you soon mate cause it must be at least 12 months since I saw you and the missus.

i'll get down when i can but i'm busy in chesterfield getting things running smoothly

we have two venues at the moment

erotica on marsden street which probably holds about 200 people and a new venue which i've not seen yet but i'm reliably informed is top notch and slightly bigger.

we're also in negotiations for a third venue which is to remain a secret because we might not get it!

Archived