Photos from Hustle Saturday 12th August

dimitrysoul

Hello lovely ... finishes at 4 I believe ...

How are you these days ?

I'm great thanks!

Just back from Ibiza (for our honeymoon! :love: ). Not very romantic i know. We didn't plan on so much clubbing but it 'just happened' lol. I think it did us good to take a couple of years off from Ibiza. It was great to be back there. It's definately gone a little less commercial which is good.

Hope everything's good your end :wink:

It was quite good and a very fresh approach for Sheffield. I understand that my night was the best of the bunch (blush) but to be fair it wasnt supported well enough to continue (have we been here before?).

I'm not sure that apathy is a uniquely Sheffield thing but some of the people of this city may well have invented it!

The full Reel People outfit had been on a couple of weeks prior and I brought more people in than them. Whats that all about?

I think Euan wants to try it again in the future but you can ask him yourself on the 9th as he is playing for us.

It was quite good and a very fresh approach for Sheffield. I understand that my night was the best of the bunch (blush) but to be fair it wasnt supported well enough to continue (have we been here before?).

I'm not sure that apathy is a uniquely Sheffield thing but some of the people of this city may well have invented it!

The full Reel People outfit had been on a couple of weeks prior and I brought more people in than them. Whats that all about?

I think Euan wants to try it again in the future but you can ask him yourself on the 9th as he is playing for us.

What about the basement (conferance) room. Was there on NYE. It would make an excellent venue! Without bothering the guests too.

Get on it!!

:thumbsup:

Archived