Anyone need a goalkeeper?

Hi.

I live in the S11 area of Sheffield and am looking to start playing Sunday League football again. I'm a keeper, been playing in the six-a-side and eleven-a-side leagues at Goodwin for the last couple of years after not playing properly since 2001. If there's any team out there that are short a goalkeeper, please let me know.

Ta.

We play in a futsal league (5-a-side) which is starting in september which is organised.

The top 2 teams qualify for a national finals, usually held at the EIS.

As a club we are pretty organised too, 3 teams that play locally, one team that plays in a national league, training every thursday. Womens section.

IF you are interested let me know

Shaun

We play in 3 different leagues, all of different standard, we play in a National league at weekends (fixtures are about one/two a month) that is about semi pro level.

Tuesday nights we play in an invitation only league with qualifiers for the FA National finals, that is good amatuer/semi pro

Monday nights is a local league and that is of amateur standard.

Training is then on Thursday nights.

Looking for someone to be able to make training and just one fixture a week depending on commitments and their standard.

Any interest???

Hi, we play sunday league footy in desperate need of a goalkeeper. Kick off is at 11am every sunday. We are a bunch of ex students who dont play particularly high standard but enjoy playing a friendly game of football and going for a pint afterwards.

Our team is called Sharrow Vale football club and most players are based around hunters bar area.

If you are interested you are more than welcome to come and train with us on sunday.

We play in a futsal league (5-a-side) which is starting in september which is organised.

The top 2 teams qualify for a national finals, usually held at the EIS.

As a club we are pretty organised too, 3 teams that play locally, one team that plays in a national league, training every thursday. Womens section.

IF you are interested let me know

Shaun

Shaun - you wouldn't happen to be Crummey would you ?

Archived