Can anyone help me find an old friend?

granny16

My husband, Michael Wilkinson (Mick), is 60 next year and I would like to trace some old friends of his from the bowling alley near Intake in the 60s. Unfortunately, as I am trying to surprise him I can't ask him for names, have tried craftily but it didn't work.

When he moved to London at the end of the 60s a friend went with him but didn't stay. He was known as Spider but his name was Alan Smith and it would be great if anyone could help put me in touch with him.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

If you're going to use b4u.co.uk I suggest you let it do it's own thing rather than limit it to any specific place because in the first instance you will really want a very broad search which you can then narrow down.

have another bash at getting your husband to talk about history just out of idle curiosity sort of thing to wheedle out some clues from him. You could say for example that you wonder what happened to xxx and xxx etc.

Archived