Any mediumship progression classes...

Hi just woundering if there are any medium progression classes.

I know someone that is very interested it must be around the s5 area or near by s5 area of sheffield.My friend has had no mediumship classes what so ever but would like to go as she feels she may be gifted.

thanks charlie

Hi just woundering if there are any medium progression classes.

I know someone that is very interested it must be around the s5 area or near by s5 area of sheffield.My friend has had no mediumship classes what so ever but would like to go as she feels she may be gifted.

thanks charlie

If she can predict the results of the 3:30 at Haydock Park next week, I'll believe it - otherwise, not.

• 1 month later...

why not try a course like business studies and get a proper job instead of prenteding to have 'a gift' and coming out with bull like 'has your father been dead a long time?' to an 85 year old bloke, 'how did you know my father was dead!' - yeah right gift! 'i think i may be gifted get me a meduim course that must be in S5' its started already no can disprove the 'gift'.......unless there's a course in S5 DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

why not try a course like business studies and get a proper job instead of prenteding to have 'a gift' and coming out with bull like 'has your father been dead a long time?' to an 85 year old bloke, 'how did you know my father was dead!' - yeah right gift! 'i think i may be gifted get me a meduim course that must be in S5' its started already no can disprove the 'gift'.......unless there's a course in S5 DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: This post was to ask for advice, not a discussion about whether it exists or not. Stop spamming other peoples threads and get something better to do.

Anyway. To the OP, I'm very interested to find out myself also, as I'd be interested in attending. :)

Archived