Any mediumship progression classes...

why not try a course like business studies and get a proper job instead of prenteding to have 'a gift' and coming out with bull like 'has your father been dead a long time?' to an 85 year old bloke, 'how did you know my father was dead!' - yeah right gift! 'i think i may be gifted get me a meduim course that must be in S5' its started already no can disprove the 'gift'.......unless there's a course in S5 DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

This is a proper job, and a very good one at that. If you have some acting skills and you are a bit of a performer then you can hire a hall and get lots of vunerable people to hand over their cash. You then tell them that someone they know is watching over them and they all go away happy. So, virtually no fixed overheads, a gullible cleint base, and payment in cash. Sounds like a wonderful business to me. Perhaps you can even make extra cash by doing "progession classes"?

Whitham Road hasn't one running at the moment but there are plans to have one running after xmas Bagger. I am a practising medium and find it interesting seeing all the comments here on mediumship. Certainly a lot of people have varying views but one point I feel I must point out that there are a lot of mediums working for spirit in the true sense of the word and are rewarded spiritually and not financially. The small sums a charged for attending services are for the upkeep of the churches. There are some who are self employed providing evidence of survival of death and need to pay bills just the same as anybody else, those that have another source of income do it for the pleasure of being able to help others understand that life is eternal

Whitham Road hasn't one running at the moment but there are plans to have one running after xmas Bagger. I am a practising medium and find it interesting seeing all the comments here on mediumship. Certainly a lot of people have varying views but one point I feel I must point out that there are a lot of mediums working for spirit in the true sense of the word and are rewarded spiritually and not financially. The small sums a charged for attending services are for the upkeep of the churches. There are some who are self employed providing evidence of survival of death and need to pay bills just the same as anybody else, those that have another source of income do it for the pleasure of being able to help others understand that life is eternal

Any comments by me were aimed at the charletans and not at reasonably people that don't take money from deluded old ladies. I certainly didn't mean to cause offence to genuine members of the Spirtitualist church. I would, however, say that I am distrubed by young girls thinking they have a "gift" and looking for classes.

Hiya

ring round a few spiritualist churches and ask if the have any development classes running ( quite a few do) there used to be one at the darnall one but not sure if thats still running. If you ring a few up you might have a better chance of finding one on a day to suit you

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Thanks timboss, I have attended the Whitham Road church a few times this summer but have been recently recovering from surgery.

Will be going back as soon as I'm recovered and look forward to the development circle starting after Christmas.

They're lovely people at the Whitham Road Church:thumbsup:

Archived