Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

kabba, webber and ckr will be shift workers playing cf or on the wings, rarely all on the pitch at the same time, the problem with hulse is we only have one of him, playing a demanding physical role. the international breaks will help but theres a big gap between them from november? to february?

I know it is a few days late, but come on u blades, we did n't play 100% but hey we got our first premiership 3 points this season! apparently my mums neighbours were complaining of the noise when jags scored his mighty goal and when the final whistle went!!!!! wooohhhoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN THERE!

O'Neill has got them so organised though.

There is no doubting as well though that AV have better players than us too.

Most of the team that is still playing for Villa is the team we pasted in the cup 3-1,O'Neills organising skills are fantastic look at the teams he has managed & the success he has had with them.Playing under a great manager like Clough has no doubt helped O'Neill, as he had the same skills of getting the best out of average players.I think with Kidd on board we will get better & we will no doubt be better off in the Jan transfer market due to him being at our club.

I know it is a few days late, but come on u blades, we did n't play 100% but hey we got our first premiership 3 points this season! apparently my mums neighbours were complaining of the noise when jags scored his mighty goal and when the final whistle went!!!!! wooohhhoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN THERE!

Sorry about the shouting, my neighbours shut there door LOL

did you watch the match on saturday???? KZ was amazing!!!!! keep kabba on the side and let him attack tired defenders!

Agree Kazim-Richards cannot be dropped,Webber would be my next choice and then Kabba,not a bad choice difficult to choose as these, and Hulse have a bit of class.

O'Neill has got them so organised though.

There is no doubting as well though that AV have better players than us too.

They do not look the same team as last year,they may have better individual players than us maybe not.

I feel on our day, and at the lane we can beat anyone outside Mu,Ch,Li and Ars, we may even beat one of these on a magic day.

We will not get much away ,especially if we lose before we start, by picking a defensive side.

Matt Holland could be a transfer window target for Sheffield United

The 32-year-old Republic of Ireland international midfielder has made only three league starts this season and did not feature against Arsenal at the weekend.

Manager Iain Dowie will look to strengthen his bottom of the table squad in January and may allow Holland to leave.

Archived