Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

surely a joke about collymore , cant be having someone like him at the club

matt holland WAS a good player not sure if he is premiership standard these days , might as well get sick note anderton lol

i'd like Zoltan Gera and Jason koumas

he's only just come back from injury and gained fitness (koumas) , we were linked with him in the summer but hardly leaked out in press.

if he gets some good form back then maybe a serious approach will take place in the jan sales lol

he's only just come back from injury and gained fitness (koumas) , we were linked with him in the summer but hardly leaked out in press.

if he gets some good form back then maybe a serious approach will take place in the jan sales lol

koumas i think is too much of an attacking midfielder for warnocks liking in my opinion.

Also now with Robson gone (although they patched things up anyways) it may be like a fresh start for him there

Sheffield United's Chris Morgan is a loan target for the Tykes according to reports on Thursday

The 28-year-old Barnley-born central defender made over 200 appearances for his hometown club before a move to Bramall Lane in 2003.

He has played a key role in the Blades' rise to the Premiership but was left out of the starting line-up for last weekend's win over Middlesbrough and with the arrival of Claude Davis in the summer faces increased competition for a place in Neil Warnock's side.

Sheffield United's Chris Morgan is a loan target for the Tykes according to reports on Thursday

The 28-year-old Barnley-born central defender made over 200 appearances for his hometown club before a move to Bramall Lane in 2003.

He has played a key role in the Blades' rise to the Premiership but was left out of the starting line-up for last weekend's win over Middlesbrough and with the arrival of Claude Davis in the summer faces increased competition for a place in Neil Warnock's side.

Cannot let him go,we only have Jags,Bromby & Davis for that position ,we cannot rely on the other two pensioners.

I did say a few pages back that AA can cover centre half as his first touch is a clearance. I think legsofwood has played there too. I wouldn't complain if morgs went for his sake. He deserves 1st team action. Barely put a foot wrong but is a refs target. And cheating gerrard et al know this making him a liability at key moments

Agreed 8ball- plenty of cover, why not just send him on loan with a 24 hour recall if needed! that way everyone is happy!

Because we can't put that in for the 1st month, its only for months after the first one.

Anyways, I wunt mind Morgs leaving. He has had a couple of good games, but it is only going to be a matter of time before he gets sent off, and costs us a game.

Archived