Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Because we can't put that in for the 1st month, its only for months after the first one.

Anyways, I wunt mind Morgs leaving. He has had a couple of good games, but it is only going to be a matter of time before he gets sent off, and costs us a game.

I think we'd be safe for 1 month. I think we have just enough cover and i believe there's another international break to come.

I think we'd be safe for 1 month. I think we have just enough cover and i believe there's another international break to come.

Another? thought this was the last one till next year, I'm prob wrong though.

I say ship him out. And if we get a good offer in Jan for him, let him go.

I'd Prefer to keep lucketti and get rid of morgs. The problem is, I see a lot of my mate (who i play centre half with) in Morgs, and it is quite scary. I've always thought of Chris morgan ending someones career and running off laughing.

The team which played middlesboro with the addition of Webber instead of Tonge as first choice. Kazim-Richards must be the bargain of the year. I'm not too happy with Davis but he's just as good as most in that position. The team needs to be settled and get some team work and we'll finish around mid table or perhaps 8th. We've got to keep out of cup competitions and get established as a force to be reckoned with in the League. 1-1 against Man.C.

The team which played middlesboro with the addition of Webber instead of Tonge as first choice. Kazim-Richards must be the bargain of the year. I'm not too happy with Davis but he's just as good as most in that position. The team needs to be settled and get some team work and we'll finish around mid table or perhaps 8th. We've got to keep out of cup competitions and get established as a force to be reckoned with in the League. 1-1 against Man.C.

As long as we finish 17th or higher I do not think any of our fans will be upset,in respect of Tonge, he is one of very few quality players at the club,he is carrying an injury he is confidence player,he should have the operation now,I know we are light or wood in midfield the real area he needed to strengthen was here,one real quality passer of the ball who could boss a game.

As long as we finish 17th or higher I do not think any of our fans will be upset,in respect of Tonge, he is one of very few quality players at the club,he is carrying an injury he is confidence player,he should have the operation now,I know we are light or wood in midfield the real area he needed to strengthen was here,one real quality passer of the ball who could boss a game.

I'll take 17th every time.

I'll take 17th every time.

I don't understand why people aim so low..... perhaps this is why we are lingering near the bottom.... because we dont feel we can achieve more.

Anyways, I'm sick of all the changes warnock is doing, before the boro' game we had used 24 players in the prem. Floridablade is right for once, we need a settled team

I think that now we have found a team that seems to work together then wornock SHOULD just try and stick to it as much as possible!

Then again- who knows!!!

anyone got any spare tickets for the man city match? Have got mine for everton but really wanna go to them both!

Archived