Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

We have to remain positive, Liverpool & Blackburn we should have won & a draw at Fulham, with our win against Boro we should have 10 points on the board. I believe we will stay up. Sunderland won 3 matches, 6 drawn 15 points for the whole season,I think that we will have passed that points total of Sunderland's by xmas.We have started to play better & have started scoring, so lets bring on Chelsea & Man Utd.

I believe we will stay up. Sunderland won 3 matches, 6 drawn 15 points for the whole season,I think that we will have passed that points total of Sunderland's by xmas

Oh dear Tosh your optimism is going to deflate a lot of wednesd*y fans on here whos only hope to poke fun at us was if we did a sunderland :o

I stopped counting at a hundred the posts about us doing a sunderland, mind you having said that, those posters have scarpered :hihi: and theres only *GULP* a couple of good piggies posters left :help:

Regards CB

UTB

WAFHL

Oh dear Tosh your optimism is going to deflate a lot of wednesd*y fans on here whos only hope to poke fun at us was if we did a sunderland :o

I stopped counting at a hundred the posts about us doing a sunderland, mind you having said that, those posters have scarpered :hihi: and theres only *GULP* a couple of good piggies posters left :help:

Regards CB

UTB

WAFHL

I am not bothered what the negative Owls fans think, I ignore them, there are some decent Owls fans on this forum who have wished us good luck & I have done the same for them,I think that Sheffield should be proud of what United have achieved wether you are a Blade or an Owl.I remain positive and don't intend to sit & be miserable for the next 8 months worrying what other fans or pundits say,they all said Bassett would not take us up & he did.So c'mon think United & be proud of United.

I am not bothered what the negative Owls fans think, I ignore them, there are some decent Owls fans on this forum who have wished us good luck & I have done the same for them,I think that Sheffield should be proud of what United have achieved wether you are a Blade or an Owl.I remain positive and don't intend to sit & be miserable for the next 8 months worrying what other fans or pundits say,they all said Bassett would not take us up & he did.So c'mon think United & be proud of United.

You are the most positive Blade on here Tosh :thumbsup:

Always like to read what you gotta say :thumbsup:

I hope we can stay up and think we might but, theres lots of tough games ahead and we need to scrape a point away here and there and win our home matches at BDTBL and we will be alright.

I might be negative about the Blades sometimes m8 but, after following them home and away for years and so much dissapointment you can excuse my sceptisism (sp)

Regards CB

Archived