Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

You are the most positive Blade on here Tosh :thumbsup:

Always like to read what you gotta say :thumbsup:

I hope we can stay up and think we might but, theres lots of tough games ahead and we need to scrape a point away here and there and win our home matches at BDTBL and we will be alright.

I might be negative about the Blades sometimes m8 but, after following them home and away for years and so much dissapointment you can excuse my sceptisism (sp)

Regards CB

Thanks CB. I was worst when I was younger ,I would come home from the match & if we lost I would not eat my Tea or Talk to anyone, I was like a bear with a sore head, it is like any club that have great supporters like our club we feel let down when we do bad,but I look at it this way even if we spend 1 season in the top flight at least we have played some of the best teams in Europe & given them a good game ,up to the 65th minute we played great against the European Finalist's last season Arsenal & the one previous Liverpool we should have beaten them.Liek the man said Football is a funny old game so enjoy it.From the most Positive Blade on the planet.LOL.

looks like paddy's having a mare, let in 5 with 15 mins left

You don't think it is the defence that could be the problem.Although I do feel sorry for Paddy he does not deserve that scoreline.But there have been some shocks today.The Bravehearts beating the French & Macadonia holding the England shower,so I guess it's shocks all round tonight.

whether its defence or keeper, you don't want to bend your back 5 times.

i'm listening to the last few minutes and they are saying a couple of goals were communication errors between paddy and the centre halves although he's made some excellent saves

whether its defence or keeper, you don't want to bend your back 5 times.

i'm listening to the last few minutes and they are saying a couple of goals were communication errors between paddy and the centre halves although he's made some excellent saves

The first was atrocious defending, Paddy was at fault for the second (missing a punch from a cross), there were communication problems all through the match, the third was a penalty, the fourth and fifth were atrocious defending. I used to play in the net and the phrase "you're only as good as your back four" is very true.

Archived