Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Watching Norn Iron last night and it was nice to see Keith Gillespie having another steady game for his country.

I hope the ROI scoreline doesn't dent Paddy's confidence for domestic football.

I hate international breaks... roll on Saturday!

Paddy was only at fault for 1 of the 5 (oh, do you know how it pains me to say that we conceded 5 ......) ........ but THAT problem is one for Dublin, not BDTBL. The defence were constantly bickering in Nicosia.

A nice clean sheet on Saturday will do Pads the world of good ........ especially if he has on on Day Before Thursday v the Czechs........ if he plays .......

at fault for one and slow off his line for one.

but

he doesn't look right in general, never mind the ROI game, Bennett has looked good

I don't think he has looked too bad ...... but Bennett has played well. We have to keep a real unit together though ...... and Paddy is a huge part of it.

Let's look at 17th and then try to climb.

A good friend of mine who is a Wolves fan called me earlier - deeply happy with his side's performances so far this year ;) , and said that what we have done is just like they did - that inch away from getting what you need. Could have beaten Liverpool; should have beaten Blackburn; should have got a point at Fulham .........

Let's all get behind the lads and just look to 17th ........ further after if possible ..........

From what i've seen, and I have all last weeks premier matches recorded we are a good team . If Davis settles down and doesn't play strikers on side by not holding the line then teams will have a hard time scoring against us. The one striker who is almost unstoppable is Saha, he will have to be tightly marked or Man. U. will get a bag full.

Archived