Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Warnock is spot on when he states that foreign players should be limited in the Premiership. Of course there are problems with that, clubs may suffer and the attendences could go down for a while but overall English football will improve because our youngsters will get a crack at the top teams. Two foreign players on each clubs books that would be my recommendation.

What has Warnock got against Write?

Do you mean Alan Wright?

Problem past his best, and old and a midget.

Just like Short and Lucketti, were barmy signings, this division is apart from quality, about pace, when clubs let players go at 30plus it is not that they thing they have made a mistake, they are not going to get any better,although I would not mind David Beckham as a loan signing(tongue in cheek).

Warnock is spot on when he states that foreign players should be limited in the Premiership. Of course there are problems with that, clubs may suffer and the attendences could go down for a while but overall English football will improve because our youngsters will get a crack at the top teams. Two foreign players on each clubs books that would be my recommendation.

Dont talk crap.

Even though we have a lot of english players we would still have to get rid of a number of players from, kenny, quinn, ifill, nade, davis, gyaki.

What has Warnock got against Write?

hes crap

i think they should limit it to 5 players outside the united kingdom, it would be better for the game in the long run!

i can see your point to a certain extent, but this is just because england are achieving.

What about countries like T&T who have players come over here because there leagues are a poor standard. people wouldn't want to be signing these players.

i think it should be limited to 5 foreigners in the first XI

i think they should limit it to 5 players outside the united kingdom, it would be better for the game in the long run!

why should club football be made to suffer to help out the state of the national game?

United only have a couple of non British players in our squad - how many English internationals have we got? NONE!

so how would limiting all clubs help out the british game?

why should club football be made to suffer to help out the state of the national game?

United only have a couple of non British players in our squad - how many English internationals have we got? NONE!

so how would limiting all clubs help out the british game?

it would stop people like chelsea coming in and buying the title with a bunch of foreigners, i think the premier league is fantastic and its the greatest league in the world BUT it would be an even better league if it were british players winning it.

it would stop people like chelsea coming in and buying the title with a bunch of foreigners, i think the premier league is fantastic and its the greatest league in the world BUT it would be an even better league if it were british players winning it.

lampard, cole, cole, terry, bridge

i can see your point to a certain extent, but this is just because england are achieving.

What about countries like T&T who have players come over here because there leagues are a poor standard. people wouldn't want to be signing these players.

i think it should be limited to 5 foreigners in the first XI

I agree- thats a reasonable limit and it would give all clubs chance to develop there young players- who knows where people like forte and sharp could be given there chance in the first teams!

lampard, cole, cole, terry, bridge

oh give over- you know what im talking about- both chelsea and arsenal have both fielded teams that were all foreigners in the past few seasons.

Manchester unitesd would be the best equipped if they ever brought in such a rule i think.

oh give over- you know what im talking about- both chelsea and arsenal have both fielded teams that were all foreigners in the past few seasons.

Manchester unitesd would be the best equipped if they ever brought in such a rule i think.

ha ha, well that is 5 players who all play in first team for chelsea.

realisitc english players manure.....

neville (few years left)

foster (possibly)

ferdinand (yes)

brown (yes)

carrick (decent but overpriced)

scholes (old)

richardson (not top class)

rooney (class)

smith (never convinced over last few years)

chelsea

terry (excellent)

A cole (great defender)

bridge (great defender)

lampard (quality)

J Cole (quality)

SWP (not a fan but i know he is good)

i think i prefer chelsea english men to be honest.

i know arsenal have fielded an all foreign side, but wasnt it about 5 years since chelsea did it?

Archived