Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Disagree Ashley Cole must be one of the most overated players,I think Gallas is a much better player.Cole is quick and is a decent player, but already looks past his best.

What do you guys think?

Cashley is a quality player, a great passer, great fitness levels, good at going forward,

well done the blades unable to get today but had it on radio while working,

sounded like the better team for most of the game.

we really need to start putting away a few of the chances or it will end up costing us as the season goes on..:thumbsup:

up the prem league we go......

well done the blades unable to get today but had it on radio while working,

sounded like the better team for most of the game.

we really need to start putting away a few of the chances or it will end up costing us as the season goes on..:thumbsup:

up the prem league we go......

We need to be objective,not subjective we deserved a point no more,just as against Liverpool despite the dodgy penalty.The other game we should have nailed was Blackburn I use to say 5 teams we could not beat, now narrowed down to three Mu Arse & Chel.

We need to be objective,not subjective we deserved a point no more,just as against Liverpool despite the dodgy penalty.The other game we should have nailed was Blackburn I use to say 5 teams we could not beat, now narrowed down to three Mu Arse & Chel.

Agreed. We COULD have beaten 'Pool, but SHOULD have beaten Former Moneybags. I'll still take any point on the road in any case ........

Agreed. We COULD have beaten 'Pool, but SHOULD have beaten Former Moneybags. I'll still take any point on the road in any case ........

A very good point, but Tonge should have put away at least 1 of his chances, Hulse's overhead kick was great shame it hit the bar & it is great to see us out of the bottom 3.We need to start scoring is stating the obvious.On TT this morning it say's we are going for Healy for £4m,glad to wright made the correct decision by going to L***s & Horsefield is doing great as well 1 goal so far.

A very good point, but Tonge should have put away at least 1 of his chances, Hulse's overhead kick was great shame it hit the bar & it is great to see us out of the bottom 3.We need to start scoring is stating the obvious.On TT this morning it say's we are going for Healy for £4m,glad to wright made the correct decision by going to L***s & Horsefield is doing great as well 1 goal so far.

Agree we do need to hit the back of the net more often,I feel the point against City was our best performance,we need another against Everton.

I am feeling more optomistic now.

Sheffield United are battling it out with Blackburn and Manchester City to sign Paraguyan defender Jorge Nunez.

Nunez is up for grabs on a free transfer after cancelling his contract with Uruguayan side Estudiantes and the Premiership trio are keen to bring the player in.

City are keen to bring in another left-back as competition for Stephen Jordan, while Blacburn have been forced to play Lucas Neill out-of-position after failing to bring in left-back in the summer.

However the Blades look to have stolen a march on their rivals by inviting the 28-year-old to Brammall Lane for a trial and should the defender he impress he could win a short-term deal.

how can you tell- forte has only had a few substitute appearances, by all accounts he has played well at the clubs he is on loan to and he is still learning!!!!

I think he's missing the drive to become a top player and will spend his career in the lower leagues. I'd love it if he proved me wrong but he doesn't stand out enough for me and he needs to be doing that to show he's good enough to play top level football.

Archived