Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock has expressed his desire to add 'three, four, maybe five players' to his squad in January.

The Sheffield United manager was quoted on the official site stating his reasons for strengthening his squad half way through the campaign. Warnock believes that new signings would '...give us a lift in the second half of the season'.

With the mini injury crisis earlier in the campaign which saw Davis, Webber, Tonge and Kabba all out, United would be wise to add strength in depth. However, the question still remains as to whether United and Warnock can attract the right kind of quality in January to help keep them in the Premiership.

the question still remains as to whether United and Warnock can attract the right kind of quality in January to help keep them in the Premiership.

I think it will depend on where we are in the league, if we are struggling we will have problems buy anybody decent

mccabe has also said that we are going to be looking at paying 'premiership wages' in january which indicates that they have decided to up the class of any further signings.

I think we can do this- i really do!! good win tomorrow then pull off a jammy win against either chelsea, newcastle or man u and then who knows!!!

With Kidd being at the Lane his standing could help us with further class signings in Jan 07,the Hibs lads do look quality & are playing really well & with the Scotland National team doing well it seem's that some good Scottish players are coming through after so many baron years.Birmingham paid £4m for Jerome & he has not done well at all,but I think we will stay up & get the quality we need to grow in the top flight.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE.

With Kidd being at the Lane his standing could help us with further class signings in Jan 07,the Hibs lads do look quality & are playing really well & with the Scotland National team doing well it seem's that some good Scottish players are coming through after so many baron years.Birmingham paid £4m for Jerome & he has not done well at all,but I think we will stay up & get the quality we need to grow in the top flight.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE.

Maybe we could get Dani Behr on the backroom staff - she's always been able to attract top quality Premiership players

Sturrock get's the sack & 5 new threads open up,why can't the Owls supporters just stay on the the Owls Chat thread it seems reall daft to do this & Jazzy our ground is modern & up to date not falling apart like the team & owners of this once great club.I cannot imagine any up & coming manager taking over at Hillsboro because of the state it's in,why doesn't Allen sell the club & let's get both teams in the big time.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE.

Where are Wednesday in the Championship ,OK Sturrock may not have had loads of money to spend,but they have been crap,if we had played like we did first half against Reading all season we would not be supporting Warnock, like the Owls are with Sturrock he may be a nice guy but it seems mad to me that they keep blaming Dave Allen, Sturrock signed most of the current side.

Sturrock get's the sack & 5 new threads open up,why can't the Owls supporters just stay on the the Owls Chat thread it seems reall daft to do this....WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE.

5 More threads to take the p*ss out of our pink friends in S6 who no doubt if things were reversed would be doing exactly the same thing Tosh :D

You've got to admit its laughable how things have gotten so bad on the blue side of Sheffield, you cant help but :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Regards CB

UTB

What are the odd of Steve Bruce getting sacked if United beat Brum next week?

Alan Pardew is the 4/5 Fav to be the next Premiership manager to leave his club with Ladbrokes. Neil Warnock is quoted at 20/1. Can't find any betting for Championship sides and below, but I'll keep having a look, as that could be interesting .......

Interesting to see that, after the Pig Star says on its website today that Worthpigton is 'ready to start talks with the pigs', and then Football Heaven report that 'Worthpigton wouldn't go near Hellsbore if his life depended on it' (not quite verbatim), that he has been backed into 6/1 with Paddy Power to be the next Weeds manager; totalbet still go 40's.

Nobody will take a bet on Styrock.

Archived