Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Excellent!...can we also add Barnsley to that too?:hihi: :hihi:

Where were all the PIGS on here last week when they were getting beaten by the mighty Colchester 4-0 ...Out the woodwork they come :gag:

And only 200 at the demonstration to get Allen out :help: I've seen more people in a boozer :hihi: :hihi:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=386728&cc=5739

Where were all the PIGS on here last week when they were getting beaten by the mighty Colchester 4-0 ...Out the woodwork they come :gag:

And only 200 at the demonstration to get Allen out :help: I've seen more people in a boozer :hihi: :hihi:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=386728&cc=5739

Not much mention of todays defeat really is there.Were utd robbed, did the ball boys play keep ball, were the officials biast.Best listen to mr Warnock hel know.:thumbsup:

Not much mention of todays defeat really is there.Were utd robbed, did the ball boys play keep ball, were the officials biast.Best listen to mr Warnock hel know.:thumbsup:

Dodgy penalty call and a red card says it all really.

Blades played with passion and never stopped attacking and were unlucky.

Yeah we lost 2-0 theres really no disgrace in that and I can assure you our chairman wont be sacking Warnock because of it :hihi:

You beat QPR 3-2 at home with a penalty kick for the winner WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Now lets say ( and call me :loopy: ) that your shower of sh*te from S6 had played at Goodison today, I am guessing the score would have been what 6,7, 8-0 to Everton

Yeah we lost 2-0 theres really no disgrace in that and I can assure you our chairman wont be sacking Warnock because of it :hihi:

You beat QPR 3-2 at home with a penalty kick for the winner WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Now lets say ( and call me :loopy: ) that your shower of sh*te from S6 had played at Goodison today, I am guessing the score would have been what 6,7, 8-0 to Everton

Again well thought out response.Yes we would lose heavily at Everton basiclly because were a poor championship side.Sufc are a poor prm lg side,get it.Im certain your passion will keep you in the prem and hopefully all the bad look you seem to have will change.:huh: :huh:

:hihi: :hihi: How bitter can you get!! PMSL! what a whinging, sore losing, bunch of pigs trotters!!... you lost - end of story - you're coming down and thats it. accept it.:hihi:

Again well thought out response.Yes we would lose heavily at Everton basiclly because were a poor championship side.Sufc are a poor prm lg side,get it.Im certain your passion will keep you in the prem and hopefully all the bad look you seem to have will change.:huh: :huh:

An equally thought out response which much, as it pains me to say, I agree with. :(

Now if Less 'Forest Gump' Tat could post something worth reading that would be a real result. :D

An equally thought out response which much, as it pains me to say, I agree with. :(

Now if Less 'Forest Gump' Tat could post something worth reading that would be a real result. :D

I post informative, well thought out, interesting posts to like-minded people, i.e Wednesdayites. Today, I'm just winding up you pigs because it's so easy to do so.

Oh, and it's fun!:thumbsup:

Couldn't get today (but got to watch it on S**r Sports via s**cast, which really got on the witch's nerves), so missing an away day wasn't all bad, especially as I have Villa v Fulham on now just to annoy her even more.

Hesitant first half, terrible decision for the red card, not convinced it was a pen either, much better second half display, and we could have had a couple, but then so could they. Everton were overall the better side (grrrrrrrr), so no complaints about the result in the end, given the circumstances.

I wonder, however, whether we could have got back in to the game had we still had 11 men? Let's also remember this was the the ref's first match since not sending Thatcher for that forearm smash ......... pretty certain he wanted/needed to make his mark .........

Archived