Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I thought we played OK, Davies shoved for first goal, penalty and sending off were ridiculous decisions.

If Lestat thinks that he posts informative, well thought out, informed posts then he is even more out of it than I thought. It is very easy to slag people / teams off but a bit harder to have constructive comments :suspect:

Again well thought out response.Yes we would lose heavily at Everton basiclly because were a poor championship side.Sufc are a poor prm lg side,get it.Im certain your passion will keep you in the prem and hopefully all the bad look you seem to have will change.:huh: :huh:

I agree your fans especially your away fans will keep you up, as we all know which ever side you support, the away fans are the the true supporters. Brooksy I still cannot understand the great support Sturrock as received,you have had injuries,but many of your daft fans would be better off at the old Middlewood Hospital that was why it was located near Hillsbrough.

I watched the game via ART 5 and my big dish at home. I thought we were much better after going down to 10 than we were before, although it was a mountain to climb. Bladesmen DEFINATELY outsung the toffies, it's a pity that some of our players seem to lack the belief that they CAN score away from BDTBL. There's one thing to look forward to, at least we are at home next week !!!!!!!:)

Not a good first half at all - and overall we tried hard, but didn't penetrate enough. Second half better, when down to ten men, but still lacked something in the final third. Too many balls played short or given away to Everton. Tongey seems unsure and lacking confidence still, but love Jags and Davis at the back.

But, 3,000 blades totally outsang the whole ground and had a right laugh into the bargain.

Not a problem - only Chelsea next up - it's rumoured they're signing Buffon due to Cech being out.

Beaten but not disappointed blade.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've looked at that so-called foul on Johnson at least a dozen times and how that official, I'll not call him a referee it would bring refereeing into disrepute, could give a penalty never mind double jeopardy of sending off is beyond belief.

The game is just a money driven excercise and nothing more where fair play and sportsmanship is a forgotten naive excercise.

Why doesn't Warnock play Webber and Kabba from the start and bench Quinn and Gillespie. Jagielka, Davis and Hulse played as good as any player on the pitch, Kazim Richards has his moments too. Down to ten men and we gave just as much as we got. Well done the Blades, you were robbed.

Which will appear first?

Haley's Comet or United's next goal?:P

It would help if you demented lower division types could actually get the correct spelling of the former Astronomer Royal correct ..... maybe we'd know what you were on about ........

<fx: annoyed he bit> :hihi:

Never saw the shove for the first goal, but shove it definitely was, and never been a pen in a million years, but .... the quest is to ignore bad decisions and NOT ACCEPT them as 'things that happen to us'. We seem to do this away from home a lot. We seem to be getting bullied, to be honest, and we're not used to it. We were a big fish in a small pond (look at the 'life' left in it .......), and now it's the other way round.

I'm not saying that we should become ill-disciplined as such, but to stick up for ourselves more.

We can't just blame bad decisions; good tactical, playmaking, and footballing decisions on and off the pitch win matches, and it's up to us all, as a club, manager down to the youngest Blade in the ground, to make the difference.

Let's show true Sheffield grit and determination.

I've looked at that so-called foul on Johnson at least a dozen times and how that official, I'll not call him a referee it would bring refereeing into disrepute, could give a penalty never mind double jeopardy of sending off is beyond belief.

The game is just a money driven excercise and nothing more where fair play and sportsmanship is a forgotten naive excercise.

As I said, making up for doing naff all about Thatcher on Mendes; an atrocious decision. Even the MotD pundits (Shearer included) agreed.

Why doesn't Warnock play Webber and Kabba from the start and bench Quinn and Gillespie. Jagielka, Davis and Hulse played as good as any player on the pitch, Kazim Richards has his moments too. Down to ten men and we gave just as much as we got. Well done the Blades, you were robbed.

Gillespie to me is essential, for width. I'd agree that I'd like to see Webs and Kabs up front, but I'm not sure if they're both totally fit.

Archived