Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Dodgy penalty call and a red card says it all really.

Blades played with passion and never stopped attacking and were unlucky.

Yeah we lost 2-0 theres really no disgrace in that and I can assure you our chairman wont be sacking Warnock because of it :hihi:

You beat QPR 3-2 at home with a penalty kick for the winner WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Now lets say ( and call me :loopy: ) that your shower of sh*te from S6 had played at Goodison today, I am guessing the score would have been what 6,7, 8-0 to Everton

That is just a pigment of your imagination you muppet

Facts

Owls: 3 points

Blunts: 0 points

'Colin's' sure to be fined by the FA for his post-match comments but I think he was correct in his condemnation of referee, Dermot Gallagher'. I think it is time the FA gets its house in order before punishing managers telling the truth.

Gallagher has just returned from suspension after the Thatcher incident but some years ago he was also suspended for taking the incorrect action in a semi-final at Highbury. Warnock said: "He should have retired last year." I think he should have BEEN retired last season. His performances are not good enough. MOTD pundits highlighted his errors and Warnock will be fined, you can bet!

Facts Owls - managerless, dwindling crowds, 30 million in debt, still crowing about their glory days (boring, so boring now), big team mentality, small team actions, which division are you in exactly?

FACT - SHEFFIELD UTD, PREMIER LEAGUE, MADE 30 MILLION IN AUGUST, GREAT BOARD, FINANCIALLY SORTED, GREAT GROUND.

Have another great week my blue and white friend.

Facts Owls - managerless, dwindling crowds, 30 million in debt, still crowing about their glory days (boring, so boring now), big team mentality, small team actions, which division are you in exactly?

FACT - SHEFFIELD UTD, PREMIER LEAGUE, MADE 30 MILLION IN AUGUST, GREAT BOARD, FINANCIALLY SORTED, GREAT GROUND.

Dwindling crowds hmm, what was the average at your place last season.Were you not near the top all seaeson.Great ground, really. Just to note you brought up attendances which i thought only owls fans did.Have a great week and look forward to another fruitless weekend.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I watched MOTD & Johnstone pushed Davis in the back for there 1st goal & how Gallagher could not see it is beyond me he was just a few yards from the penalty spot.Johnstone is a serial diver he got 15 spot kicks for Palace & 8 from open play.And I wonder if the FA will remark on Everton presenting the ref with a signed shirt just before kick off due to his pending retirement,couldn't Everton have waited till the end of the season.All the pundits on TV & in the papers said it was no penalty & a foul on Davis for there 1st,Shearer could not believe the decision & neither could I.If we had been slaughtered by Everton I would have said ok we lost to the better side,but in the 2nd half we should have got a penalty from Bromby's trip.But it is worrying that we cannot score,but look at all the other teams that are struggling,Charlton,Watford,Spurs,Wigan before the 4 yesterday.We cannot keep playing 1 up front we need 4-4-2 Hulse is working his knackers off & he has no chance with top flight defenders.

Made 30 million what?

Grunting noises?

Our weekend has been great - 3 points and watched United get mullered on TV

PS which one of your 4 goals this season do you think was the best

Made 30 million what?

Grunting noises?

Our weekend has been great - 3 points and watched United get mullered on TV

PS which one of your 4 goals this season do you think was the best

Mullered what are you on about, we out played Everton in the 2nd half,go away & enjoy your 3 points.

Davis is suspended for 1 match Birmingham on Tuesday,I think Davis & Jags are doing really well it is only a matter of time when we will start scoring.Look who we are playing next saturday the champions Chelsea.

Archived