Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Made 30 million what?

Grunting noises?

Our weekend has been great - 3 points and watched United get mullered on TV

PS which one of your 4 goals this season do you think was the best

Thanks for asking mate - the one against Liverpool actually, closely followed by Jagielkas 30 yd volley against Middlesborough.

Or were you being ironic.

You lot can't go out of business, you're too much fun.

We want allen out, we want allen out!!!!!!

Davis is suspended for 1 match Birmingham on Tuesday,I think Davis & Jags are doing really well it is only a matter of time when we will start scoring.Look who we are playing next saturday the champions Chelsea.

I agree,but Morgan did well yesterday.

I agree, Morgan played with his everything he could. He might be limited talent wise, but he worked his socks off yesterday. Epitomised when Yobo went to ground really easy, Morgans growling at him can't be repeated here, but it said it all. If looks could have killed, Yobo would have been buried.

Pity Morgs didn't put that header away though.

Thanks for asking mate - the one against Liverpool actually, closely followed by Jagielkas 30 yd volley against Middlesborough.

Or were you being ironic.

You lot can't go out of business, you're too much fun.

We want allen out, we want allen out!!!!!!

Good grief, a Blunt with a sense of humour - whatever next

Seriously Barnie you have a great player in Jags, but lack of goals is going to be United's downfall in the Prem

Nice to get a nibble from you Tosh my man:)

Cmon, the game was over at half time - even Keef Edwards said so

Edwards talks rubbish most of the time & I have always said I hope the Owls do well,but even you lot must admit that 7 managers in 6 seasons is poor,you need to keep a manager like we have,all the Owls fans have a go at Warnock but he got us back in the top flight.Credit where it is due.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE.

Good grief, a Blunt with a sense of humour - whatever next

Seriously Barnie you have a great player in Jags, but lack of goals is going to be United's downfall in the Prem

Your comment about lack of goals is valid unless something is done about it, such as two strikers up front.

Your quote about the game being over at half time, in hindsight, has no credibility.

Believe it or believe it not but United were much the better side in the second half and on balance deserved a point.

The fact is that the penalty and sending off decisions were atrocious and United had an equal claim for a penalty denied.

Everton's first goal emanated from a push and should have been a foul.

The ref. was trying to make up for his earlier screwup and demotion.

I hate to see it but United may have to join the other clubs in playing the referee by falling over etc.

Taking my bias into account, I think that this referee should be investigated into suspected bribery for accepting that shirt before the game.

It's akin to tipping your driving examiner before the test.:rant:

Edwards talks rubbish most of the time & I have always said I hope the Owls do well,but even you lot must admit that 7 managers in 6 seasons is poor,you need to keep a manager like we have,all the Owls fans have a go at Warnock but he got us back in the top flight.Credit where it is due.WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE.

I stand reprimanded Tosh;)

The commentator at one of the weekends games quoted something like 47 of the league clubs have changed managers since the end of last season and the average 'shelf life' of a manager these days is about 14 months!

I solemnly promise not to have a go at Colin for the rest of the weekend:)

I stand reprimanded Tosh;)

The commentator at one of the weekends games quoted something like 47 of the league clubs have changed managers since the end of last season and the average 'shelf life' of a manager these days is about 14 months!

I solemnly promise not to have a go at Colin for the rest of the weekend:)

And how many of these 47 disfunctional league clubs gave the manager a 4 year contract 2 weeks before sacking them ?

You lot are a laughing stock right now and its great for you piggys to be able to deflect all the sad going ons at your once great club to the fact that we lost way to Everton and you beat QPR , Bet it makes you all feel a little bit better about the sad state of affairs going on at SWILLSborough.

Next saturday while we are playing Chelsea enjoy the trip to wolves :gag:

Archived