Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I stand reprimanded Tosh;)

The commentator at one of the weekends games quoted something like 47 of the league clubs have changed managers since the end of last season and the average 'shelf life' of a manager these days is about 14 months!

I solemnly promise not to have a go at Colin for the rest of the weekend:)

Thankyou LOL

Paraguay international Jorge Nunez is reportedly set for talks with Sheffield United on Monday over joining the Blades on a free transfer.

The left-back, who represented his country at the World Cup, is able to move outside of the transfer window after being released by Estudiantes.

The People claims that Nunez, keen to play in the Premiership, will land himself a contract with the Blades providing he can prove his fitness.

His arrival at Bramall Lane has been delayed because of his involvement in a couple of friendly matches for his country.

The paper says that Nunez has agreed to talk terms with United, and is closing in on landing a contract with the Premiership strugglers.

'Colin's' sure to be fined by the FA for his post-match comments but I think he was correct in his condemnation of referee, Dermot Gallagher'. I think it is time the FA gets its house in order before punishing managers telling the truth.

Gallagher has just returned from suspension after the Thatcher incident but some years ago he was also suspended for taking the incorrect action in a semi-final at Highbury. Warnock said: "He should have retired last year." I think he should have BEEN retired last season. His performances are not good enough. MOTD pundits highlighted his errors and Warnock will be fined, you can bet!

More power to Warnock and if he does get fined and someone organizes a whip round to pay it, count me in.

That referee is not only incompetent but looks a little "bent" in my eyes or at the very least seems to have poor judgement with the timing of that shirt presentation.

I used to be heavily involved in minor sports years ago and learned that not only do you have to have honesty and integrity but be prepared to show it.

More power to Warnock and if he does get fined and someone organizes a whip round to pay it, count me in.

That referee is not only incompetent but looks a little "bent" in my eyes or at the very least seems to have poor judgement with the timing of that shirt presentation.

I used to be heavily involved in minor sports years ago and learned that not only do you have to have honesty and integrity but be prepared to show it.

We had a couple of decisions that went against us yesterday,but Warnock always moans so he appears to be wasting his time,for all his ranting and raving more go against us than for us.

And how many of these 47 disfunctional league clubs gave the manager a 4 year contract 2 weeks before sacking them ?

You lot are a laughing stock right now and its great for you piggys to be able to deflect all the sad going ons at your once great club to the fact that we lost way to Everton and you beat QPR , Bet it makes you all feel a little bit better about the sad state of affairs going on at SWILLSborough.

Next saturday while we are playing Chelsea enjoy the trip to wolves :gag:

I don't think so.

Poor old Ken Bates is this weeks laughing stock :)

Oh and BTW Canada Blunt we still are, and always will be, a great club,

You on the other hand are making yourself look a right prat with your fixation of the Mighty Owls

..... maybe we'd know what you were on about ........

Just in case you can't remember - you score a 'goal' when you get the ball

into your opponents net.

That's what I'm on about. :thumbsup:

I do believe that happyhippy is alluding to the fact that it's "Halley's comet" not "Haley's"

I do believe that happyhippy is alluding to the fact that it's "Halley's comet" not "Haley's"

I do believe that the point I was making, which appears to have gone right over your head, is that unless United start scoring they will not be in the

Premiership come the end of next May.

See you later alligator.(In the Championship.):P

I do believe that the point I was making, which appears to have gone right over your head, is that unless United start scoring they will not be in the

Premiership come the end of next May.

See you later alligator.(In the Championship.):P

It certainly didn't go over my (more intelligent) head at all.

Archived