Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I do believe that the point I was making, which appears to have gone right over your head, is that unless United start scoring they will not be in the

Premiership come the end of next May.

See you later alligator.(In the Championship.):P

I hear United have dispatched some scouts to Colchester to see how it's done. :rolleyes:

Sorry for appearing to be thick but I went to Hillsborough once and it seems to have stuck.

I hear United have dispatched some scouts to Colchester to see how it's done. :rolleyes:

Sorry for appearing to be thick but I went to Hillsborough once and it seems to have stuck.

I went to Canada once. It was shut.;)

I don't think so.

Poor old Ken Bates is this weeks laughing stock :)

Oh and BTW Canada Blunt we still are, and always will be, a great club,

You on the other hand are making yourself look a right prat with your fixation of the Mighty Owls

yeah course I am mrs blue fowl course i am.

And keep telling yourself you are a great club ..:hihi: You are not a great club.

Please enlighten me and tell me why you are great club right now.

The fact is you are a sh*te team, struggling in a division that gets tougher every year to get out of, millions of pounds in debt and your team plays in a stadium in need of repair.

This year is already and lost cause, no chance to get close to making the play-offs and you have played what-- 10 games with 36 to go :hihi:

But its ok, Like i said you can mask it by being happy we lost a Premiership match away at Everton and played quite well or that Leeds lost if it makes you feel better or it seems to make wednesd*ys predicament seem non existant to you :suspect:

MICHAEL BALL wants to make a Premiership comeback with Sheffield United - but he faces an anxious wait.

The former Everton and England left-back is not happy at PSV Eindhoven but can not switch until the transfer window opens in January.

And Blades boss Neil Warnock will first look at Paraguayan left-back Jorge Nunez, who flew in yesterday. If he signs, Ball's hopes are dashed.

Where were all the PIGS on here last week when they were getting beaten by the mighty Colchester 4-0 ...Out the woodwork they come :gag:

And only 200 at the demonstration to get Allen out :help: I've seen more people in a boozer :hihi: :hihi:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=386728&cc=5739

What, like that time you played Villa last season?

Woop.

What, like that time you played Villa last season?

Woop.

Good one Jazzy :help:

Now help mr blue fowl answer the real question that was asked

Its a couple of posts above your 3rd last post on Blades chat :gag::suspect:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And keep telling yourself you are a great club .. You are not a great club.

The fact is you are a sh*te team, struggling in a division that gets tougher every year to get out of, millions of pounds in debt and your team plays in a stadium in need of repair.

This year is already and lost cause, no chance to get close to making the play-offs and you have played what-- 10 games with 36 to go

Getting to your Villa last year bit, Best not to get into attendances had we, Good crowd saturday for you buts ITS DWINDLING every week, In fact down a few thousand from say last years attendances, ni mind I am sure the missing few thousand wednesd*y fans will be back when you are in the top flight again In say 2106 :hihi:

lets just ignore the trolls and concentrate on a good performance from the baldes- we just need a bit more cutting edge (excuse the pun) in the final thrid- strikers running through defences like arsenal did to devastating effect yesterday!!!

on another non related note- went to the blackburn v bolton game yesterday- very nice stadium at blackburn- although they do have an annoying drum!! waitied about 30 seconds for a pint before the match and at half time- very organised- wish united would learn from them!

Good one Jazzy :help:

Now help mr blue fowl answer the real question that was asked

Its a couple of posts above your 3rd last post on Blades chat :gag::suspect:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And keep telling yourself you are a great club .. You are not a great club.

This year is already and lost cause, no chance to get close to making the play-offs and you have played what-- 10 games with 36 to go

Getting to your Villa last year bit, Best not to get into attendances had we, Good crowd saturday for you buts ITS DWINDLING every week, In fact down a few thousand from say last years attendances, ni mind I am sure the missing few thousand wednesd*y fans will be back when you are in the top flight again In say 2106 :hihi:

My answer = belief.

We have some of the best fans in that league and its them & their belief that'll eventually turn Wednesday around. Look at some of my comrades giving you lot stick, even though we're in the position that we're in. It is refreshing to see how voracious some of the Blade's comments are, 'kicking us while we are down' - which is perfectly understandable, but it is far more refreshing to smell that attitude of never-say-die, especially in the faces of the monkeys that post on here (exceptions acknowledged).

To me, football is all swings & roundabouts, peaks and troughs. I believe you once said something similar in relation to when you were getting stick in the mid 90's...The fans believe, as I believe, that we are destined to get back to being great. We have not been helped by:

- Terrible management for the past ten years.

- An intolerable ****-up concerning our last relegation from the Premiership, the finacial effects we are still hurting from.

- League 1.

- A bleak future.

BUT, no matter how bleak it looks I KNOW (just as I suspect a few Blades know) that we'll be back. Admittedly, it'll be later rather than sooner and as the roundabout goes round, Utd are clearly the club on top. But history dictates that United are a less reputable, less attractive club than Wednesday, with a smaller & mildly cretinous following. And, as history has a way of repeating itself and the roundabout goes around once more, so will Wedensday be back, where we belong, above & over you, the red & white plebs.

So enjoy it while it lasts guys (I know I would if I was you), but all the abuse we suffer now will be nothing to when we get the bragging rights back. It's like my ol' Daddy says, "Always fight fire with fire, son!" & that's why he no longer works for the Fire Service!

"....WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING, FOREVER!"

Archived