Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I think it's time we concentrated on our own threads, instead of this constant bickering excuse for banter.It all ends up with a slanging match & starts to get personal.I hope the Owls get sorted before L***s as I do despise them.So come on Blades & Owls fans let's look after our own.THANKYOU.

lets just ignore the trolls and concentrate on a good performance from the baldes- we just need a bit more cutting edge (excuse the pun) in the final thrid- strikers running through defences like arsenal did to devastating effect yesterday!!!

on another non related note- went to the blackburn v bolton game yesterday- very nice stadium at blackburn- although they do have an annoying drum!! waitied about 30 seconds for a pint before the match and at half time- very organised- wish united would learn from them!

Why did a Blade go to Blackburn?:confused:

Young goalkeeper Jamie Annerson has been selected for an England U19s friendly against Switzerland on 14th November.

Annerson is included in the England U19s squad which will face Switzerland in a friendly at Crewe's Gresty Road.

We need to get the midfield sorted out,they are not doing enough to supprt Hulse,look at Everton,Cahill,Davies,Arteta all supported there strikers & moved the ball about more quickly than we did,although Leggywood is working hard the rest are doing nothing of note.Warnock is looking at Colchesters Halford if he is as good as they say he good do well for us.We will have to play the waiting game until Jan 07.

Young goalkeeper Jamie Annerson has been selected for an England U19s friendly against Switzerland on 14th November.

Annerson is included in the England U19s squad which will face Switzerland in a friendly at Crewe's Gresty Road.

We need to get the midfield sorted out,they are not doing enough to supprt Hulse,look at Everton,Cahill,Davies,Arteta all supported there strikers & moved the ball about more quickly than we did,although Leggywood is working hard the rest are doing nothing of note.Warnock is looking at Colchesters Halford if he is as good as they say he good do well for us.We will have to play the waiting game until Jan 07.

We need to play Webber up front with Hulse and play 4-4-2,we do need additions in midfield to strengthen the squad.

As a Blue and White fan I was envious of all the strikers that United had at their dispoal, but is NW now saying they're not good enough for the Prem? Last year you lot were scoring goals for fun at times, have your front men not been able to cope with the step up in class?

Archived