That should read:

OH NO, never a pen.

The word KNOW is used as in

'I know you, don't I' or

'You know you're at the bottom of the point scoring teams in your division'

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Sorry its allthe excitment :hihi: :hihi:

Never been stalked by a farm yard animal, whatever rocks you boat.:hihi: :hihi:

:hihi: :hihi: Still excited I see... that should read 'your boat'. If you are going to attempt literary jousting could you please try and attain a basic level of literacy. Much like the FOWLS should try and attain a basic level of football. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

What a match, Fowler said it wasn't a penalty,but we have a point off the ex european champions.What a day for our club & city.Bring on Spurs & the best news of all Jags signs a 3 year deal with the option of a further year..WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE.

What a match, Fowler said it wasn't a penalty,but we have a point off the ex european champions.What a day for our club & city.Bring on Spurs & the best news of all Jags signs a 3 year deal with the option of a further year..WE ARE PREMIERE LEAGUE.

Blades did us proud and should have won Tosh.

No way that was a penalty and LiverPOO should count themselves lucky.

Hopefully HULSE has silenced the critics with his performance, the lad played well.

We will have to fight and scrap all season for anything we get but, on todays performance we will be alright :thumbsup:

Should have been top of the Premiership if only for a few hours :hihi:

Archived