Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

Boys, you must know about this little gem?? http://www.newsnow.co.uk is a news aggregator of all content on that there t'interweb. Navigate to football & then Sheffield Wednesday or to 'Monkey Boys' if you're unfortunate enough to be a blade. It refreshes every minute and pulls in news stories from everywhere regarding the search criteria you have specified.

Have fun.

Jazzy admit it your biggest regret in life is that you chose blue, instead of the red and white wizards,you are often on our thread maybe you and Canada Blade can swop places?

I'd like to see Warnock employ two up front, particularly at home. You've got to play Webber from the off - I'm sure most other teams would.

As for today's encounter with Chelsea, I predict:

a) a dodgy penalty for Chelsea and because of it;

b) another sending off for the Blades (probably Davis again)

I reckon we'll give the blues a good run for their money but be undone once again by a dodgy decision.

I hope Warnock's bought a new suit and had his hair cut.

(PS, Ditch the cuddly toy Neil, it's not brought us any favours has it? Having said that, neither has Stuart Pearce's brought him any luck.)

Yes Robbie, but it also saw Claude harshly sent off and that piece of material that Stuart 'Hardman' Pearce takes with him saw his side get thrashed at Wigan!

(You'd expect Stuart Pearce to have one of those Stretch Armstrong things like I had that was green and called, not surprisingly, Godzilla.)

Yes Robbie, but it also saw Claude harshly sent off and that piece of material that Stuart 'Hardman' Pearce takes with him saw his side get thrashed at Wigan!

(You'd expect Stuart Pearce to have one of those Stretch Armstrong things like I had that was green and called, not surprisingly, Godzilla.)

Everyone has superstition,

I stopped wearing my home shirt last season that hhad webber on back, as he never scored and we never won when i did.

How daft is that?

I am glad Webber is starting,it's about time & looking at a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 formation is better to attack than play 4-5-1 at home.C'mon you mighty Premiere League Blades.

Webber Starting and missing a pen :help:

Then typical Chelski get a sh*t goal from Lampard.

Blades the better side of the 2 IMO and we have nothing to be ashamed of.

Come on you red and white wizards, Chelski looking dodgy at the back, and its certainly not going to be the cricket score some of our little pink friends in S6 thought it might be :gag:

Jazzy admit it your biggest regret in life is that you chose blue, instead of the red and white wizards,you are often on our thread maybe you and Canada Blade can swop places?

What me come and live in Sheffield and Jazzy come to the greatest country in the world :help: NO CHANCE

Well we played well but missing a penalty again is costing us,I do not understand why we cannot score a penalty when Lampwick can score from 35 yards.One good thing next against Newcastle we have to score against Bramble he is hopeless.

Archived