Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

anyone any predictions on where blades will end up this season. i was gna say we we're gna see another sheffield derby with utd goin down. but it looks like owls are on the way down aswell.. at the moment.

That would keep the followers of that massive club in S6 quiet for abit :D

Cant see them going down though, they will scrape by as they usually do and call it a moral victory for a club thats in complete dissarray,millions of pounds in debt and a crumbling stadium thats vastly bigger than BDTBL with 16,000 empty seats every week.

They will ask to borrow the open air bus that was last used by the Premiership Blades and have a parade to celebrate staying up and the Sheffield Stir will have a 16 page pull out celebrating wednesd*ys wonderfull achivement of managing to stay above Hull and southend etc :hihi: :hihi:

As for the Blades , 16th will do me :thumbsup:

Got a few tough matches coming up and if we can nick a point here and then we have to do the business against Watford and Charlton (If we get nothing from them matches then we are going down) simple as.

Regards CB

That would keep the followers of that massive club in S6 quiet for abit :D

Cant see them going down though, they will scrape by as they usually do and call it a moral victory for a club thats in complete dissarray,millions of pounds in debt and a crumbling stadium thats vastly bigger than BDTBL with 16,000 empty seats every week.

They will ask to borrow the open air bus that was last used by the Premiership Blades and have a parade to celebrate staying up and the Sheffield Stir will have a 16 page pull out celebrating wednesd*ys wonderfull achivement of managing to stay above Hull and southend etc :hihi: :hihi:

As for the Blades , 16th will do me :thumbsup:

Got a few tough matches coming up and if we can nick a point here and then we have to do the business against Watford and Charlton (If we get nothing from them matches then we are going down) simple as.

Regards CB

yeah watford and especially charlton are doing as bad or even worse than the blades.

utd would of had a great start to the season if gerrard hadnt of dived in the box just scrape a point of the match.

but they did well against brough.

your right a few points here and there and they could well stay up.

we sat just behind the bottle thrower shame it never hit him..

and whats jose on about??? of course he drank lager for breakfast thats what happens when u kick off mid day... and hes a northerner not a southern shandy drinker..

Please can you return the the school for the hard of thinking and return your day pass immediately.

Nurse will be along soon with your medication .......

Idiot.

Sheffield United's Ade Akinbiyi is a target for a number of Championship clubs

The experienced striker looks set to leave Bramall Lane and has attracted interest from former clubs Stoke City and Burnley.

Southend boss Steve Tilson is keen to bring a target man in to boost his side's hopes of staying in the Championship.

Best news I've heard today.

If Warnock is still in charge at christmas then look forward to playing Wednesday next season.

Whoever is in charge we may well be playing Wednesday next season,as the present team is not good enough,we need to strengthen in January, changing the manager will not help one iota.

Sheffield United's Ade Akinbiyi is a target for a number of Championship clubs

The experienced striker looks set to leave Bramall Lane and has attracted interest from former clubs Stoke City and Burnley.

Southend boss Steve Tilson is keen to bring a target man in to boost his side's hopes of staying in the Championship.

The sickest site for me on Saturday was seeing this man turn up in a £200,000 brand spanking new Bentley :o I can't believe he was mobbed by fans wanting his autograph.............He came for the money and has never been willing to give his all for The Blades.

The sickest site for me on Saturday was seeing this man turn up in a £200,000 brand spanking new Bentley :o I can't believe he was mobbed by fans wanting his autograph.............He came for the money and has never been willing to give his all for The Blades.

you are kidding? whenever he plays he never stops running!!!! i think he just isn't suited to our style of play!!

Archived