Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

Norton

I think Nunez saw the light and thought, 'If THIS is a Premiership setup, i'd rather go back to that big dusty stadium in San Borito - Pop: 4,876'

Apparently San Borito FC is famous for - actually having 4,876 hardcore fans, respect & fear of it's far more reputable and well-supported neighbour & half-time boritos.

I think Nunez saw the light and thought, 'If THIS is a Premiership setup, i'd rather go back to that big dusty stadium in San Borito - Pop: 4,876'

Apparently San Borito FC is famous for - actually having 4,876 hardcore fans, respect & fear of it's far more reputable and well-supported neighbour & half-time boritos.

You crease me up Jazzy, have you ever thought about a career on the stage......................... preferably sweeping it!!!!!:hihi:

Belated comments about (Blades V Chelsea):

Montgomery: Im fed up of hearing fans slag him off, he's so under-rated it's unbelievable, he has by far the best work rate in all in team, on Saturday he came off the bench and battled his heart out. Whenever he loses the ball, you can guarantee that he will win it back. Tonge getting injured could be a blessing, as now Tonge is able to concentrate on getting fully fit and may even get the chance to get his surgery now making him 100% fit for the end of the season.

And with a perfect fill-in such as Monty, i very much doubt that Tonge will be missed that much over the next few weeks.

Armstrong: My opinion of this fella just gets stronger every week, where has all this come from?. By far our most adapted player to premiership football, his distribution is second to none and his knowledge / reading of the game is second to none.

Real fans do not slag players like Montyoff,his workrate is superb he is much stronger than he was,he is quicker than Tonge but not a great creator he appears similar to Leighterwood great engines physical players but end product in final third not great,I think they are more holding midfield players.

I think you are wrong on Gillespie he can cross a ball unlike Iffil who will try and beat the full back and lose the ball seven times out of 10,agree on Armstrong.

Our manager needs to make the side more positive and to be more attacking if we play in the same boring style as Bolton we in the Championship next year fact.

People talk about winning ugly what a load of crap,I go to the lane to see football and be entertained what do you guys think?

If we do go down this year we should take the Wigan & West Ham approach from last year ,and not be in awe of anyone we are far to defensive minded our goalscoring record is pathetic OK we could have had more if we had converted the penalties but we are not creating enough chances.

Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock has revealed that he is tracking players in Champions League action as he seeks to solve the club's left-back problems.

Neil Shipperley is set to feature for the Blades' Reserve A side against Manchester United in the FA Premier Reserve League North on Thursday.Good to see Shipps back ,I would like to see him up front with Hulse it cannot be any worse than it is at the moment.

Sheffield United duo Alan Wright and Geoff Horsfield may be on their way back to Bramall Lane.

The Blades pair were looking for permanent deals after being allowed to leave Sheffield on loan.

But Dennis Wise's arrival at Elland Road could have thrown those plans into doubt after he stated his intention to make changes to the squad he inherited from Kevin Blackwell.

Sheffield United duo Alan Wright and Geoff Horsfield may be on their way back to Bramall Lane.

The Blades pair were looking for permanent deals after being allowed to leave Sheffield on loan.

But Dennis Wise's arrival at Elland Road could have thrown those plans into doubt after he stated his intention to make changes to the squad he inherited from Kevin Blackwell.

they will be gone in january anyway!

Archived